Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Good stoner date ideas???

• Please log in to reply

SkinnyFists

SkinnyFists

one hitter quitter

• Registered Upgraded
  • 381 posts
I've never had a a stoner girlfriend, but I've recently started talking to this girl who is sexy as hell, and enjoys the herb. What are some good date ideas from all you lucky people who have had stoner partners?

devilsheep

devilsheep

Marijuana :)

• Registered Upgraded
  • 794 posts
Vape lounge, all you can eat restaurant

Guest_dariolovesdeb_*

Guest_dariolovesdeb_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Outdoor concert where you can lay in the lawn section and spark up a doobie.

Hot-boxing.

Chamonix

Chamonix

• Registered Upgraded
  • 726 posts

I've never had a a stoner girlfriend, but I've recently started talking to this girl who is sexy as hell, and enjoys the herb. What are some good date ideas from all you lucky people who have had stoner partners?

A normal date perhaps? Dinner, a movie ect. Just because she likes the herb doesn't make her different from other girls. Treat her right and invite her back to your place to smoke a fatty. Better excuse then coffee after all.

TheRedPill

TheRedPill

Just a Monkey With a Gun

• Registered Upgraded
  • 411 posts
Picnic in the park.

Ask her out to lunch. When you pick her up refuse to tell her where you're going, insist it's a surprise. Then pull into the park and pull out the lunches you packed or bought before hand, and tell her you two are having a picnic. She'll love it. Guaranteed.

tetoleetd

tetoleetd

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,826 posts
get baked then go out for dinner and movie. dates are fun, dates while high are better.

sinsemillaswimm

sinsemillaswimm

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,219 posts
build a bon fire and stargaze

skittle

skittle

Cannabis Connoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • 233 posts

build a bon fire and stargaze

the best.
  • sinsemillaswimm likes this

zoranj

zoranj

tasty

• Gold Member
  • 9,013 posts

Dissec

Dissec

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,339 posts
On first dates I like to rape

mooseman82

mooseman82

• Registered Upgraded
  • 747 posts
If you know shes a stoner smoke and cook togather and that leads ti naked cooking mmmmmm

GrassCtyCitizen

GrassCtyCitizen

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,484 posts

On first dates I like to rape

A little "vape n rape"?

gwardmonger316

gwardmonger316

• Registered Upgraded
  • 799 posts
Go to the zoo.

Edit: nvm, fuck that. Go for a hike or bike ride.

Edited by gwardmonger316, 13 October 2011 - 03:06 AM.

itslaudy

itslaudy

Follow the light.....

• Registered Upgraded
  • 234 posts
get really baked and go bowling lol snowboarding , hiking , swimming , go for ice cream , get glow sticks and have a mini rave take her to the beach make a rocket ship out of cardboard and smoke a bowl invite chewbacca over for tea invite her over for a wake and bake make breakfast have a movie night at your house fooball games any where basically where people can see her go to the boardwalk watch the sunset on a hill go bungee jumping cliff jumping sky diving go boating if u have a boat jet ski even better fishing? idk ... magic tricks maybe if ur good * all of these events should be done with a fat bowl

twotokepass

twotokepass

the sultan of swing

• Registered Upgraded
  • 787 posts
Punctuation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SushiMaster

SushiMaster

• Registered Upgraded
  • 249 posts
a hike + baskin&robbins!

MadCityStoner

MadCityStoner

Happily Medicated

• Registered Upgraded
  • 328 posts
If they blow glass anywhere near you, you could go watch a custom pipe be made, then take it back to your place and use it. I did that with my chill little stoner chick. Of course she ended up running off with the glass blower so maybe that's not such a good idea.

livelaughlearn

livelaughlearn

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,777 posts
Play in a park. So fun. play tag!

livelaughlearn

livelaughlearn

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,777 posts

If they blow glass anywhere near you, you could go watch a custom pipe be made, then take it back to your place and use it. I did that with my chill little stoner chick. Of course she ended up running off with the glass blower so maybe that's not such a good idea.

Whore.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users