Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best weed for creativity

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by icecold49, Oct 11, 2011.

1. So... what's better for enhancing a person's creative side? Indica or sativa? Any specific strains have your mind racing? Do your smoking methods have an effect? Should I vape? Eat a brownie? I wanna get blitzed and creative and then start writing some verses in the most optimal manner. Anyone experiment with this before?

2. i can never remember which one is the lazy body high or the one that is the crazy mind high, but definately go for the dankest mind high you can go for, i used to write poetry and paint/sketch and did all of my favorite work when in space

3. Sativa is head, Indica is body. I need to move and get a medical card haha.

4. Sativa for sure, I wouldn't recommend eating as that always just knocks me on my ass haha, but vaping is FANTASTIC for that "I wanna do something!!!" High :).

5. vapeing usually gives you the best head high. I use my mflb:smoke:

6. Sativa gives you the head high. Sour Diesel is probably the best known Sativa. You'll definitely have a euphoric and creative high with it.

7. Sativa definitely. Any sort of haze is usually good imo.

8. I wish I had a mmj card so I could get legit strains instead of whatever the dealer decides to call it.