Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

best weed for creativity

• Please log in to reply

icecold49

icecold49

Cerebral smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
So... what's better for enhancing a person's creative side? Indica or sativa? Any specific strains have your mind racing? Do your smoking methods have an effect? Should I vape? Eat a brownie? I wanna get blitzed and creative and then start writing some verses in the most optimal manner. Anyone experiment with this before?

Similar Topics: best weed for creativity     x

MNs Finest

MNs Finest

Registered Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 279 posts
i can never remember which one is the lazy body high or the one that is the crazy mind high, but definately go for the dankest mind high you can go for, i used to write poetry and paint/sketch and did all of my favorite work when in space

Bundermeyer

Bundermeyer

Layin low

• Registered Upgraded
  • 976 posts
Sativa is head, Indica is body. I need to move and get a medical card haha.

4Stone2Man0

4Stone2Man0

Solo-Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 436 posts
Sativa for sure, I wouldn't recommend eating as that always just knocks me on my ass haha, but vaping is FANTASTIC for that "I wanna do something!!!" High :).

kingklick1991

kingklick1991

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,680 posts
vapeing usually gives you the best head high. I use my mflb:smoke:

Shpongle

Shpongle

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,023 posts
Sativa gives you the head high. Sour Diesel is probably the best known Sativa. You'll definitely have a euphoric and creative high with it.

ThrashManiac93

ThrashManiac93

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,034 posts
Sativa definitely. Any sort of haze is usually good imo.

kingklick1991

kingklick1991

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,680 posts
I wish I had a mmj card so I could get legit strains instead of whatever the dealer decides to call it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users