Wow life is fucked.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by detailed one, Oct 11, 2011.

1. So me and my girlfriend been dating along time now known eachother without knowing it since Preschool (we just didnt connect the dots till i showed her pictures of me as a kid)

Well middle school we dated and then high schooll sweeties well someone jinxed our relationship since our familys now hate eachother and shit just totally hit the shitter we been fighting the past few months without letting people know but they're is that tension tried to work it out I gave her tons of chances.

She got drunk left with some dude forever said she didn't screw him lada da I have those weird thoughts still because I was drunk too that night (Who would blame me she does)...

Well yesterday she was being a bitch and today so I just said fuck it and called it off I won't let this bother me and Its hard but whatever.

So I'm getting my shit and moving on in life fuck her scum family and her Dramatic bitch attitude.

I'm now single..to bad its Thanksgiving today to find some pussay...

This weekend has been shit...

2. things will be shitty for a bit, then they'll improve again.

we all go through it. smoke a bowl and play some video games and give life the finger.

3. damn you havent been single in a long ass time... embrace it bro... you no longer have to think for two

4. You're a month early on the thanksgiving joke.

5. This thread isn't a joke sadly :(

Now when I went up they're and got my shit she had a dude in her bed...

No I didnt beat him up because I just said fuck it because shes a liar anyways...I'm deciding on just being single for awhile but I'll still fuck...Because I like to fuck...

To all blades if your girl starts lieing, being a big dramatic bitch and etc...LEAVE! and RUN LIKE FUCKING HELL!

6. Nope it was definitely Thanksgiving yesterday for us Canadian folk :)

But OP your life has become that much healthier, dropping those bad habits will improve your life that much more. Enjoy this time being single, it will be weird at first but without extra negativity things will be overall better.

7. Life goes on, just keep living it.

8. Aka the REAL thanksgiving.

;)