Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana as a hallucinogen

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by starfruit, Oct 10, 2011.

1. The best is when you're baked, and you take a hot shower and just stand under the water and close your eyes.

2. i don't think so bro only time i hallucinate is when i turn my head back and forth really quick but its hurts after a while so i dnt hallucinate

3. marijuana is a light hallucinogen so it is possible but its very mild. If you are high enough and in the right mood it can happen

4. Weed is a hallucinogenic, don't act like that one time you were a noob and you drove your cart it didn't look like Mario Kart on N64

5. Whoever says it can't cause hallucinations in definately wrong. You have to remember it is different for everyone. Some people are very sensitive and others aren't so just because you've never had a hallucination doesn't mean no one else has. I can definately say I've had legitamite open eye visuals and aural hallucinations, but I am very sensitive to marijuana and hallucinate easier on some other drugs too. My point is everyone reacts differently to it, and some people do hallucinate slightly

6. #26 Blunt Ashez, Oct 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2011
    I got hallucinations before. Not like the way you said it though, haha. Colors get more colorful, everything is much sharper and brighter, shit becomes trippy looking/cartoonish. At one point I had crazy closed eye visuals and my friend had a yellow aura around him (super saiyan shit, hahahaha) At another time, his face like flipped upside down. He was laying down and I was standing above him and his face just flipped.

EDIT: Also I got tracers before, and everything sounded enhanced (music was the shit, lost my ear virginity)

7. I think it can give you very lucid imaginations but not actually hallucinate. Once you really trip out and hallucinate on something else you'll understand more I think.

8. Another interesting quality is its ability to somewhat bring back unmentionable trips shortly after unmentionable trips.

9. To OP I have never tripped/hallucinated off of MJ but got slight visuals the FIRST FEW TIMES I smoked. All i got was the lights were intense and a slight blur to my vision but nothing like you mentioned.

10. Yes, it is possible. THC is a hallucinogen, it just isn't as potent as mushrooms or LSD. However, if you smoke it in large enough quantities, it is definitely possible to hallucinate. My Dad started smoking in Viet Nam during the war (go figure), and he has described many of his hallucinations to me. It all depends on how much you smoke. The more you smoke, the more potent your hallucinations. After smoking for over an hour, especially off of a bong and vape, that is totally plausible.

11. I have tripped the french out a few times. I was smoking for five years at that point.

12. i have to say its not possible. i have smoked dank all my weed smoking career, and have never hallucinated. My first time getting high i didnt even hallucinate.

13. the only thing thats happened to me is i was looking at everything in 2D kinda idk it was more of a "visual anomaly" or something

14. Hmm.. So I reread the OP. Sounds pretty damn intense, bro. I've "tripped" off of weed before. Seeing shit that wasn't there... Or my face looking really strange in the mirror.. Stuff like that.. So at first I was going to agree with you can trip off of weed.

Basically I see it as your imagination going a little off..

But when I reread your post, that shit sounds intense! Sounds like your shit was laced or you are unlocking some schizophrenia, man!

When you say things like, "materializing and disintegrating in and out of the darkness" or "then it would form out of cloud vapor and then dematerialize when I looked away." I would see and hear things in my head then be unsure if it was real or not. "

Unless you're just waaaaaaaaaaaaaay baked, then holy shit haha! Did your friend experience what you did?

15. ^ with this guy, sounds like your going into a schizophrenic episode. some say weed can unlock schizophrenia in people with a pre existing genetic disposition to it, so beware. or get some new shit, sometimes people put a little bit of acid on weed but thats rare. maybe you are just super blitzed as well though i mean cmon, a bong and vape for hours straight? haha:bongin:

16. When you burn lsd, it disintegrates. You can't get high if you smoke it.

17. I have read in medical encyclopedias that massive amounts of marijuana can cause hallucinations

18. i wish i had enough bud to hallucinate

19. I don't think he's talking about strong hallucinations, just actual stuff going a bit weird. I know exactly what you mean about texting and the buttons, I've experienced that to a lesser degree. But then again I only read the first page so all this might have been said

20. everyone handles drugs differently so you never know. I never personally hallucinated from mary jane though. that synthetic shit is another story though lol