Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the most expensive rolling paper?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Drug Man, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Does someone know what's the most expensive rolling paper?:smoke:

2. Blunt.

3. Well there are alot that are considered top shelf or premium. Main ones i canthink of arethe roor papers, i think they are like $3

4. Gold leaf. That's all I use...*cough*

5. gurkha’s his majesty’s reserve- $750

6. RooR papers own and they cost quite a bit here (where you can find them - they're rare!!)
    Rather than say most expensive I find that OCB / RAW rolls are cheapest (those 3 m tear off ones) and rizla are mid tier
    Zig zags suck and shouldn't be considered for your cannabliss

7. Last pack of rolling papers I got at the gas station were pretty damn expensive I didn't realize until after I got my change back that they cost like $49,593 I was like sheesh