The Heady Glass Thread [Pic/Vid]

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Oct 8, 2011.

1. I got my old devol bipolar wig wag pocket tube back

Attached Files:

2. 2 foot biohazard glass. There's a bunch of stickers on this thing. I love it. It rips so hard and smooth.

Attached Files:

3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1449238050.472512.jpg
    JME Glass custom Klein recycler and Joel Halen trough

4. #4064 Wavey&Co, Dec 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2015
    18.5 inches in length, one hitter quitter.

[​IMG]

I got an extra, $140. if you want it.

5. lol nobody appreciates any of my glass in real life. maybe someone here will find some appreciation for some of it. I've got a bunch of scientific tubes as well but they're not worth of this thread

Attached Files:

6. Yea buddy, those first 3 are cleaaaan.. always been a fan of rainbow line work.. and the honeycomb drips

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. You guy/gals have some amazing looking stuff in here!

8. #4068 SaltyWarDog, Feb 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2016

Got this yesterday for a matching set one more to go ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1455312350.048345.jpg

Sokol x Sherbet

• Like Like x 1

9. anybody know any good places in orange county to get some decent glass at a reasonable price?

Everywhere I go people want to charge 300 or 400 for these pieces that dont seem worth it. A friend of mine told me about hitman glass, but I seem to be finding Pure more often then hitman glass out here.

10. Don't buy hitman or hitscam he had other glass companies build his glass like ZOB. Possibly China glass tubing but that part has yet to be 100% true but it's looking likely.

Name brand glass cost, find a local new guy if you want cheap pricing

11. It aint china glass, its mexican glass, lol. Hitman is like taco bell, or chipotle. Its all thrown together by mexicans. Really i don't know what people expected with a production company. No shit dougie wasn't making all those. But theres so much sketch behavior and a big "cover up" vibe from them though that gives a little disgusted feeling in my gut. Worse than china glass because I feel bad for the people who bought hitman in the past when everyone raved about them, they probably feel terrible. They got pressured to buy it because they heard the hype and thought it was all murican, now the same friends who loved to hit the piece before are shaming them for even owning it.

Get a piece from a starting artist. Look up verreglass on IG, he has a little minitube for 3 i've been eyeing on his website. it sure would be terrible if you bought it so i wasn't tempted to anymore... but look for other artists on IG then after too. They're by the hundreds on there. Most are just starting and charge decent prices. search glassofig, or glassforsale.
    http://www.verreglass.bigcartel.com/category/rigs-...

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Hitman rigs go for 50 to 90% off these days because of the bullshit and shady practice of saying your the exclusive dealer but then the shop next door has them too

13. Got a recycler yesterday
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  14. domer.jpg Q0EX1iA.jpg

Parted ways with my domer yesterday hopefully the new owner loves it as much as I did

15. You guys have some seriously sweet glass!

Lol, here's my cheap little piece of nothing

[​IMG]

Now I'm embarrassed! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Rehab Recycler

17. I feel you bro, I've only got cheap bongs such as yours
    [​IMG]

18. These are a few SLOP cups I own