The Heady Glass Thread [Pic/Vid]

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Oct 8, 2011.

1. #4001 TheMagicClover, May 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2015
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1433044249.434659.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1433044282.467461.jpg

My Elks That Run nano #35 and matching 1/1 white elk call. Only part of my collection! Cheers GC!

2. My custom is finally finished, I was waiting on the dabber before posting. This is my reaver glass recycler with a dabber that hooks on the to the side and a matching chillum. The marble attached to the side is the first thing I made out of glass, I was using it as a carb cap into I got my dabber, now I just think it looks cool. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1433536428.938123.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Space bongs

Attached Files:

Sick wormholes, they both yours?

5. Double post but new custom Ryan Fitt bucket white over pink slyme freehand mask. 

Attached Files:

6. That bucket is sick swankkkkk! Been a min gc..
    Got a few recent scoops. First is a leisure and salt collab second is a uv pendy from bug glass and the third picture is a salt soul window from 52nd glass shop. Keep it heady gc! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435550359.791723.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435550383.825410.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435550502.875152.jpg

7. New Jason Lee staircase pendsnt

Attached Files:

8. Local artist puts out some nice heady glass

Attached Files:

9. #4011 DabsOnTheMountain, Aug 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2015
    I guess i have something to post finally.

A little minitube, an Amar sherlock, and my GFs Chaka penguin
    downsize (4).jpg

10. #4012 DabsOnTheMountain, Aug 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2015
    I found out who made my tube, then my dumbass forgot the name on the way home from the shop, but there were other similar tubes so i know it was actually made by them.
    I got more glass, a tiny little rig with a removable downstem. I do not know the maker, but this is a unique style, if anyone recognizes it let me know. I wanna say Germlion, but i don't know.
    001.JPG 003.JPG 006.JPG 004.JPG

And the Amar in the sun, I didn't realize the hype on the east coast over his glass. It deserves it though, he has a unique style pipe that's comfy as hell in the hand. Then the stuff he's making now is out of this world. Of course i forgot to get the opal in the light, but that thing shines. It's just neat how the sun brings out the blues in the middle section. I plan to get at least one more.
    007.JPG 008.JPG 011.JPG

11. #4013 Dr.Fumbles, Aug 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2015

Here you go, most people just call him germ for short

Attached Files:

12. Is a DIY munny by Luda considered heady?

13. If no one complained about my chaka dabber or the first minitube i posted, then your fine.

14. I've seen people complain a bout a lot in this thread lol. At the same time I'm not tryna disrespect these expensive pieces.

Once it's painted by a buddy of mine it will be a one of a kind so in my opinion it's heady because no one can have the exact same one
    Plus he is signing mine :)!!!!

15. #4018 DabsOnTheMountain, Sep 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2015
    Yeah, some things i guess really shouldn't get posted though... like cold glass, grommet bongs... i'm not gonna be the one to really complain though...

And i can confirm who made my black and white minitube, it's by Global, the dude who makes the cane for the Mickelson bullet pendants and the yoshis with the dabber as the tongue. It explains how detailed it is i guess...

16. If my piece isn't considered heady then please remove it or tell me how to do it.
    I'm new to bongs and wasn't sure what was considered "heady"

17. The latest pick-up -- a Steve Sizelove bubbletrap with a honeycomb perc and haterade accents......
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441492850.227531.jpg