The Heady Glass Thread [Pic/Vid]

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Oct 8, 2011.

1. I was able to talk to my friends over at my local shop and convince them to swing me an early 420 deal since I'm working all day that day, unfortunately, but this morning I was able to pick up the sherlock. This thing is amazing, I'm telling you. It's very comfortable to hold in my opinion, and the pull on it is something else on it's own entirely. It's the proper size for a sherlock if you ask me, nice angles as well. All-in-all it was a worthy purchase [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Just scooped this filthy UV reactive Salt Soulwindow. This piece is just amazing. Such a unique and perfect pull. I'll post some UV pictures as soon as I get the blacklight in this week. Also copped this super clean Blueberry503 pendant. Hope you guys enjoy!

Attached Files:

3. Just did something irresponsible and splurged on my first heady piece. Pics to come.

4. Proper thing to do on the eve of the Holiday.

5. #3965 Bob Barker, Apr 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2015
    Thats what I was thinking. Here is the stock photo. I got it off GC and took advantage of their 35% off sale. The piece is a Original Bob Snodgrass color-changing bubbler. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Good ol Snodgrass glass...
    Wouldn't have the heady game we do today without it. 👌

I wish you the very best with shipping. I had a terrible experience way back when GC was still making the GlassCity Bubblicious. Took me over 6 months to get it. I know some stuff from their store ships domestically, too.

7. That salt tube is fucking awesome. He's my favorite heady artist. Where did you pick that up? I can't seem to find much of his work online other than a couple things on ALT.

8. #3968 IIGooGII, Apr 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2015
    Man I love 420. Got these two this morning, locally blown at kind creations.

Happy 420, by the way, everybody!

Attached Files:

9. Thanks man. Instagram is honestly a great way to keep up with all the great artists and top notch head shops around the country that ship nationwide. I got this one from 52nd st Glass Shop in Everett, WA. They ship nationwide so check them out on instagram.

10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429725951.259851.jpg

my sizelove bubbler with a matching pendant.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I cancelled my bubbler order [​IMG] Thats a lot of dough to spend on glass(for me).

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Sick gridded inline with huge perc and matching disk on the front!!

Attached Files:

13. No one cares about your shit glass. Get that jank PRODO out of the heady glass thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. New jolex pendants

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. I enjoyed it

Attached Files:

16. These are amazing!

17. Not as clean as any of the others, but I love them.

[​IMG][/quote] ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430957335.397783.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430957376.612660.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430957546.314684.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430957593.562788.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

18. Is this heady? [​IMG]