The Heady Glass Thread [Pic/Vid]

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Those randomly placed and meh looking cane twists don't make it heady.... Sorry dude.

Here's a better example for ya.
    Awesome sesh with a few close homies. 2stroke mini tube, Elbo Dino and mini Dino, ETR nano, and an ETR bubb circa 2009.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424659360.833828.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Could easily stay on the thread all day. Here is some fuel for the fire.

Just picked this up yesterday at the local shop. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424707659.430708.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424707680.263550.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424707698.868415.jpg

3. 2009 ETR push bubb.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424836605.971591.jpg

4. We have some similar pipes like this one! 

5. What material do they make that tarnished copper look with?

Looks badass

6. Pretty sure it's actually copper electroformed onto the glass!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Dope video I have a similar itza one of my all time favorites🔥

8. Correct.

9. Picked up some pieces while away from the thread for a bit. High Tech x Dwreck Baby bottle colab. 2015 Mike Fro tube with a 4 hole diffy.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hey World have some pokemon pipes up on my little etsy store. 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/smokemon

Working on a Molitic and an Unknown one as well. I also take custom orders to if you want something made let me know!

11. Best place to buy quality and well priced heady glass? Very nice pieces btw everyone

12. As the posted above said, it's actual copper, done thru a process called electroforming.

13. You've got some fine looking pieces, but you can't advertise to sell on here. If you post pics of your pieces that would be welcomed! Just no discussion of sale outside of PM.

14. Custom Toro won at cannabis cup Denver from high maintenance smoke shop in AZ hella dirty but still hits like a champ 1425697081463.jpg 1425697140627.jpg 1425697172315.jpg 1425697207572.jpg

15. Here's two of my favorites. The zombie head is unfortunately only for display now as I've hd to repair it a couple of times and it's somewhat fragile.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Super heady little Octo that was a custom for a local Washington resident but I had to share it with the community!!!! Way to excited about it! The glassblower that I am apprenticing for made it and one day I hope I can make some heady glass like this!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  17. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428446595.142506.jpg I just bought this bubbler and have no idea what kind it is can someone help me out

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. #3958 Established Pilot, Apr 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2015
    If your asking if it's heady, then ehhh. nah.
    Never seen sumn like that before tho. Where'd u get it

19. #3959 rhodytoker, Apr 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2015
    First post on this forum! Awesome pieces in this thread 😊

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace" -JH

20. #3960 IIGooGII, Apr 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2015
    I'm confused. You're saying all scientific glass is shit? Or just what has been posted? - I'm aware scientific glass is not heady.

I've got some pretty nice scientific glass to be honest. I've only got a couple halfway headies at the moment, people just overprice for some of the heady shit around here, but I'm getting some shit on 4/20.

I just think to myself, how can you accurately price a one of a kind item? That's why I don't complain about it, just explaining why I don't have too heady of shit.

As for the uploads below; I own both except the sherlock, which I will be purchasing along with another heady piece come 4/20. The spoon looks amazing now that it's been colored. I don't have any current pics of it, unfortunately. What I've posted was all locally blown, by the way, including the sherlock. I'll upload more later after 4/20 and I've actually bought some more stuff. The rest of my collection is scientific (minus a few other spoons/pipes, the majority of my water collection is scientific), if you'd like to see it I'll upload a pic or two somewhere on my profile if i can.

Attached Files: