The Heady Glass Thread [Pic/Vid]

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Oct 8, 2011.

1. New slide

Attached Files:

2. Picked this up from a Colorado-based glass artist named Mike Barnes:

Attached Files:

3. God I love this thread, makes me....salivate lol. Anyone with any work by salt? His pieces are beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Can anybody recommend a heady brand that also has decent perc on it. Im heavy into scientific glass but also appreciate the beauty of a heady piece. So any recommendations would be appreciated.

5. You'd have to look into production companies who put out worked tubes or artists with lathes that make worked tubes, easiest way to go about it really. Like finding a worked SG or worked toro. Pricey but an easy way to get both function and heady in the mix.

and that mothership....only clear glass that can be posted up here haha. Simply due to the names behind the company. Even though they are dumb over priced. Not as bad as quave kleins though

6. Hey everybody, been following this thread for a bit and have been working on my collection so I can share. The first couple pictures are of an oil dripped Silver fumed sidecar bubbler with a donut circ perc that I just picked up from a local artist here in Bellingham, WA.
    The other pictures are of my 3 hole Mini tube and my 2 hole inline with a little marble on each blown locally in Bellingham as well.

Attached Files:

7. Clear but so heady 😍 ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417911459.881104.jpg

8. This is my sexy Nile/Crushed opal DEW '14 minitube

Attached Files:

9. Who's the artist?

Is it Big J?

10. DEW aka Doug Williams

11. My homies laydown OG cameron burns

Attached Files:

12. Very nice!!! Cameron has some killer worked sections

13. Buddy's new piece. Anyone seen anything like this before? Trying to come up with a possible artist. Its out of Burlington VT

Attached Files:

Small world man, that dude's my homie.  He's actually one of the folks I was seshing with when I picked up the 3 way shrink perc lol.  I assume that's a friend and not you, otherwise we're both retarded.  If you have ig or fb please pm me the info, next time I'm headed south I'll hit you up

15. Nope that's me Hahahah. I'm the one ripping the nano in the pic. Small world indeed man. I'll send you a pm. There's a good change I might already be following you on ig and just having a major dumb moment. But a sesh has to go down eventually for sure

16. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNFP6UszF2U

17. Been a min since I've been on gc but some sick glass im seein here in the heady thread.. I figured I'd add some love scooped this up a couple weeks ago at a local headshop.. Salt x jag collab from 2012. His name is crush.. Came with both slides. Seen it awhile ago and knew I had to have it lol. Stay up gc! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419044660.573520.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419044680.405957.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419044703.348774.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419044731.135004.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. ^^
    Fuck yeah, that's an amazing piece!

19. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419119401.187530.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419119416.247250.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419119450.211603.jpg