The Heady Glass Thread [Pic/Vid]

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Damn that's gorgeous! My jaw literally dropped.

2. #3822 flammzrant, Sep 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2014
    Loooove the way he wraps cane around  his pieces.
    That serendipity would match a piece of mine nicely... :)

Natey/CalM pendant

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I should finally be getting a new phone today and I have several new things to photograph so I'm gonna bomb this thread.... eventually..

3. #3823 weedlover93, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
    Love all the cool glass keep em coming

Attached Files:

4. Nice! Yeah, i definitely love the serendipity it is the perfect compliment to the rainbow wig-wag going on. And that pendy is gorgeous as well i would love to have matching glass! 

Heres some more shots of her :) 
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. More in my thread

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    <div> 

</div>

6. SheepDawg Glasscraft (aka-JGL)
    "Generation Panda" 
    Recycler set
    Photos by: 
     Sarah Smiles Photography

Attached Files:

8. How much for this peice?

9. i met a local glass blower a few days ago, this some of the work hes done. ill post my custom piece when hes done with it  :yay:

Attached Files:

10. wow man, thats like. really heady

11. Is that one of the moon pieces that went into space?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414341277.065530.jpg

Most of you probably won't consider this heady, buts it's the headiest piece I've ever owned.

13. nah, I think only 2 pendants went into space.  This was made for the lost in space show at fuzion gallery.  It'd be a cool story if it did though.

14. On his IG he posted 6 that went in to space along with one like the one on your rig and 2 other pieces.

Sick concept though. He game 2 away to fans.

15. oh damn I didn't see those other ones, just the first 2, I stand corrected.  

16. Picked up this slide the other day. My LHS told me the other artists but I forgot. Does anyone have any info or knowledge of any artists that may have done this piece? The color is sublime on the horn and crown. Thanks in advance people.

Attached Files:

17. High Tech Glass Works Baby Bottle 10mm🔥🔥🔥
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414445527.792919.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414445541.308363.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414445556.024738.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414445565.709603.jpg

18. another heady piece by High Tech Glass Works! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414445760.375836.jpg

19. Some of my "headier" pieces. I know many of will say the illy isn't heady enough but it has color plus she's beautiful.

Attached Files:

20. Oh man, this is really heady stuff...really nice!!