The Heady Glass Thread [Pic/Vid]

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Oct 8, 2011.

1. #3801 Biggreenbear, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410365511.690196.jpg

Just picked this up from a friend for 100 bucks.

:edit:Before somebody says this isn't "heady" make a sticky "post your new glass" thread. And high motherfuckers like myself won't stumble to this thread.

2. You KNOW it's not heady, and yet you post it here anyway?

You could make your own 'post your new glass' thread, or make a 'here's my new bong!' thread. You don't HAVE to post here...

3. I didn't know till after I posted. Added the 2nd part after I realized I posted in the wrong thread

4. But it's called the heady glass thread....don't see why people mispost here. It's not that hard to read and actually pay attention and comprehend what's being read.

-Matt Eskuche trash pendant with Yunk glass pendant in the back.
    -Kevin Murray pendy

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410380765.641572.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410381009.849102.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Attached Files:

5. Figured I'd throw this up here:

pyrology X Sagan dime piece recycler, crushed opal and sublime, 10mm

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. My new SGxDavid Umbs collab 3-line, thought you guys might enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjfHrSDEGoo&feature=youtu.be

7. Really nice glass people.. I hope mine pass the "Heady" test XD

BzerkO

Attached Files:

8. Ooops I didn't finish
    ※Smoke※

BzerkO

Attached Files:

9. Whaaaa??

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. That clear one was old...this is the new one.

BzerkO

Attached Files:

11. Your bongs dirty, your finger nails are dirty, and that's not heady

• Agree Agree x 1

12. BzerkO

Attached Files:

13. Do you think if you keep posting new pics it will somehow magically turn this into a heady piece? Maybe transform it from it's old king volcano self into something new like a joe p or a slop cup?

14. Such a heady nazi haha.  Dis Heady enough fer ya?  Went to VA last weekend to cop this.  For those who are into heady glass the artists who collabed on this should be obvious but for those of you newer to the game:  ETR X AKM X 2stroke.

I FUCKING LOVE THIS THING, I just stare at it after hitting it with a stupid ass grin on my face.  I consider this a piece of boro history, just one of those pieces that I saw awhile ago and have always remembered.  I'm so glad and lucky to have this now as I feel that pieces like this don't leave collectors hands that often.  Pics are from ETRs instagram.

[​IMG]

15. #3815 Rattlesnake Bob, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2014

except if they flip it for profit a week later  :wacko:

(not insinuating that you are or anything, it's just such a common occurrence these days)

dope scoop btw

16. very true, I dislike that practice as well.  Everything I buy, I buy to try it out, if I don't like it or see something I might like more I sell them.  I've never bought anything with the express intent to flip for profit.  In general if I break even on a piece, I'm happy and I don't try to get more out of em.  At this point though flipping is less of an issue, glass prices for the most part have reached a price point where people aren't flipping so much.....unless it's a MS fab egg lol.

17. I've seen this piece in person, so sick. being in richmond, VA I'm around a lot of AKM And ETR pieces. This is definitely one of my favorite cyclers from ETR. I've hit multiple and all have different pulls, been curious about this one. Nice scoop for sure Brutha.

18. I'm more of a scientific guy. But I wanted just a little work on my all clear tube so I went and got this liberty slide. Whatcha think?
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411387716.625157.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411387703.648844.jpg

19. damn, wish I would've known, I'd have hit you up when I was down there.  I drove to pick it up and then met up with some guys I met on fb to sesh this guy out.  

20. posted this piece before but this picture really shows its beauty!  :yummy:

Natey glass hammer bubb

[​IMG]