ron paul 2012 = legalize marijuana?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by kbubb91, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Exactly, id rather give my vote to ron paul, then not vote or vote for the lesser of 2 evils. Ill have that ron paul bumper sticker on my car till the elections over for sure

2. If all drugs were legalized, some people would literally turn into monsters... this would create anarchy or force the people to rely more heavily on the government for protection and security... I am on the fence about this one. I am all for legalizing cannabis, but all drugs? That's a very slippery slope... could potentially give the government more power, especially if everyone's mind if coulded by the drugs they choose to do... perhaps nationwide MK Ultra?

3. ****ron paul 2012**** restore freedom and peace

4. [quote name='"Arckaic"']If all drugs were legalized, some people would literally turn into monsters... this would create anarchy or force the people to rely more heavily on the government for protection and security... I am on the fence about this one. I am all for legalizing cannabis, but all drugs? That's a very slippery slope... could potentially give the government more power, especially if everyone's mind if coulded by the drugs they choose to do... perhaps nationwide MK Ultra?[/quote]

he is for this but he says it should be the states right to decide what drugs to make legal and illegal not the federal government. he doesnt have the power to make all drugs legal by the snap of a finger haha

5. So far from reality dude...

I don't mind doing some unmentionables, but I'm not quitting my day job, eating, or sleeping with fast women for a fun night with drugs.

The world didn't turn into a drunks when alcohol prohibition ended, what makes you think the world will be drug addicts if the failed, Federal War on Drugs is done away with?

6. Your writing style reminds me of Bill Hicks. Good stuff written above, folks.

7. #347 MrThoughtCrime, Jan 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2012
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFHU1X1PED4]Bill Hicks talking about Drugs - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks for the kind words. I gotta admit- the 'K?K.' usage I got from ^this segment :eek: Some of his best work.

RP 2012 :D

8. buddy you are dumb as SHIT.....if i wanted to do meth i would go buy some and do it......whats your point???
    you worried about cops im not....

9. [quote name='"aKidYouWanaKnow"']He isn't going to win, obviously.[/quote]

I hope your wrong...

10. No one but Paul.

Deal with it GOP rank and file.

Your plants aren't going to sway us, and we will not be stopped.

You either nominate Ron Paul or you get four more years of Obama.

11. Vote for Ron Paul to legalizing drugs he will lead us in the right direction, because history has shown that drug prohibition reduces neither use nor abuse. After a rapist is arrested, there are fewer rapes. After a drug dealer is arrested, however, neither the supply nor the demand for drugs is seriously changed. The arrest merely creates a job opening for an endless stream of drug entrepreneurs who will take huge risks for the sake of the enormous profits created by prohibition.