PartyCraft | Minecraft Server

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by PostPavilion, Oct 8, 2011.

1. lmao woot man.... that guy asking to join is in for the plot twist of a lifetime if he remembered who both of those people were that dominated him in the 1.7 GC world ahhahahahh.

:laughing:

2. Pocmin, tflga, simon12332, you are all good to go.

3. Sounds like one chill server, would love to join.

IGN: Blaker280.

4. yo postalblowfish

i feel like a herded cat

5. Creative mode players can now assist in dealing with the pest problem. I also put the food system back to 1.8 style since we have peeps playing in survival now. :)

6. #26 edibles, Oct 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2011
    w00t, i can't seem to collect materials in survival. I can break blocks but nothing gets picked up. It was working with wood but not stone. help :(

edit: nvm

its weird sometimes i can collect blocks sometimes i cant

7. Hah. Yeah you may have figured it out, anything placed by a Creative player won't drop a pickup. Helps create a totally seperate experience, I like it. I can build cool shit when I need to and still mine and better my Survival character.

8. okay, you may need to just redo my account name. I believe I have diff in game name for mc ... im going to email them actually and see what I can do to get it changed - currently its "poopfacemonkey"

no one takes me seriously lol

9. Oh right, I forgot, you signed all your stuff in game with tflga. Haha.

10. yeah its just weird cause i was in a ravine with my survival character and some ores i could collect and others would just disappear.

11. haha yeah, im going to message mc company today to see if they can switch my account name to "tflga" or "segood" or something - :cool:

12. people get on im alone

13. this towers looking mighty fine, people...

14. looks like a legit tower, and i'm happy to see not a lot more work was done while i was gone. i can help with the rooms and stuff :3

But seriously the survival has to be glitched. The no picking up block bullshit is stopping me from collecting a lot of stuff im sure no one placed. -_-

15. Ign BrosephRadson
    Not on too much due to other games and work but id like to join anyway :smoke:

16. Added you. :)

17. I wish to join this party.

18. done and done.