Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Canada has the Dank!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bluekush1, Oct 7, 2011.

1. #1 bluekush1, Oct 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2011
    i live in Toronto Ontario Canada. and its come to my attention that people dont realize the weed that goes around here. more kush than my grama can smoke. these are jus some nugs from the last 2 nights but ill post more. post ur pics if ur from Canada! show these Americans wat hi-grade really is.

New york sour diesel!
    nice uplifting high with very lemony smooth taste. smell is intoxicating(says my girlfriend)

/photopost/data/500/thumbs/Picture0028.jpg
    a random nug i baught off some black guy just to show the weed going around here the darker spots are very purple and it jus got me sooo ripped:bongin::bongin:

2. Take out the forward slash after the first part of tag....

and add http://

4. no you still need the beginning of the img tag lol

[​IMG]

5. c'mon meng ... this is no way to represent Toronto...broken links and shit...

Click on the thread in my sig...there's tons of ppl who post the BAWMB!! share some of that fire

Stay lifted my friend.