Girls say they want nice guys..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by AMEX Accepted, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Mmm but there isn't much better than a man dressed in a nice suite with his briefcase and broad shoulders, knowing he is hot shit and staring at you. Giving you that look that makes you bend over the desk and spread your ass apart like a good slut for him....I need to go now.:eek:

2. I think you already did...

3. This is why I wear suits.

4. I wear a suit less for sex appeal and more to hide the 1911's and magazine holders I carry on my belt and shoulder holster.

5. That's what the Cole Haan italian leather briefcase is for...
    I'm just playin' that's what whatever bitches purse I'm with is for, I always keep the strap in my hoes purse. (please ignore my use of bitch and hoe ladys) but the girls that I have do this are def. both of those words.

6. that would work for me. as long as feelings didn't get involved.

7. #47 giraffe, Oct 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2011
    Damn I was just reminded of when I was walking on Park Ave one day, nothing but fineee men in suits, all tall, handsome, and sexy as fuck... I was totally flattered when they up- downed me. But honestly, all I really want is a cute, sweet guy that tells and shows he loves me, and that I have high sexual compatability with.

Some guys have wonderful great personalities but if sex is awkward/bad, it just doesn't work...

8. I do know what i want. I want a guy who knows what he wants, loves himself and treats me like another human being. I don't want special treatment, I don't want cheesy lines about love, I don't want an asshole who makes me feel like shit so they feel better about themselves and i certainly don't want a guy who just wants to fuck me.

Yes, if you're looking for a bitch to fuck, being an asshol will get that for you, but if you want a relationship with a great girl that shit won't work.

In fact, most of the guys i know have absolutely no clue what THEY want, aside from a roll in the sack.

9. You don't HAVE to deal with bitches and hoes, you choose to.

10. When they say "nice guy" they mean that everything should be nice about you except your level of kindness. Somehow they're attracted to people who don't give a shit, since most people give too many shits about them already and girls get bored by that ya digg

lol

11. Exactly. My boyfriend gets irritated about some of the shit I say on here, when I cross the line, so If I acted like I do in bed or in a sexual situation around other people (unless the circumstance was right) he would flip.

12. [quote name='"StephanieMarie"']

Exactly. My boyfriend gets irritated about some of the shit I say on here, when I cross the line, so If I acted like I do in bed or in a sexual situation around other people (unless the circumstance was right) he would flip.[/quote]

Lol my boyfriend just doesn't want to see other guys hitting on me and shit. He gets kind of jealous.
    Like we were at a friends house and I was laying on his bed on my stomach, and my boyfriend was like"babe stop that"
    I was like "what, I'm laying on my stomach?"
    I guess the kid was staring at my ass, he had made a comment about it earlier and I didn't realize . I just wanted to be comfy and watch tv lol.
    So if he can't handle that I don't even venture into other things lol.

13. i know this.
    They have their uses, believe me. :D

14. no matter what anyone ever tells you, women want a confident man that has deep pockets and has an edge.

if your a nice guy, chances are you are slightly insecure and humble.

the "assholes" know this..so they just take advantage of this knowledge. theres a fine line between a douche and a playa though

15. Want to know the difference?
    Real players get chose. ;)
    I agree completely.

16. They seem the same to me...While playas intrigue me, only a true man can keep me.

17. #57 AMEX Accepted, Oct 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2011
    A playa is a "true man" before he settles down. =)

18. Bullshit, I don't need my guy to have money... I have money.

19. Hello

Girls are attracted to confidence and confidence comes from money.
    Like "Where there is will there is a way"
    Same "Where there is money There is Honey".
    So you need to be rich to have a girl friend.

Thanks
    A2zchild

20. Ummm, I'm pretty sure that's bullshit. LOL.

Confidence comes from being content with yourself and who you are. You don't need money to do that.

Besides, not all girls are sluts sniffing out money. Guys just say they need to be rich to get women because they have a problem admitting that they just can't get women.