Sweet Seeds - Fast Bud, DinaFem - Sweet Deep Grapefruit: Journal and Harvest Report

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by growdiary, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Hey all.

This is my first ever grow (well second as the first turned out to be a male from some bag seed). Harvest report is here.

I grew Fast Bud and Sweet Deep Grapefruit. I chose FB as I was a newb (still am) and it was autoflowering. The SDG was a freebie seed from the seed company.
    In the end, the freebie Sweet Deep Grapefruit turned out to be an incredible grow and the FB, although lower yielding, was a good introduction to MJ cultivation... and it smokes good too :)

TL;DR
    Journal with Photos
    Harvest report with Photos

2. You got Sweet Deep Grapefruit as a freebie? wow! That's a strain I'm very interested in buying. Would it be possible to know the name of the seed company please?

Thanks!

3. #3 growdiary, Oct 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2011
    Hi Herbcaro.

I loved Sweet Deep Grapefruit (I've got half of my harvest left... my wife loved it as well).

>Would it be possible to know the name of the seed company please?

I got free seed off The Attitude when I bought the seeds in the summer. Its definitely a seed I will be buying again :)

4. I just put 2 cali hashplant, 2 blue hash and 1 SD grapefruit, all dinafem. Grapefruit was an attitude freebie and is looking healthy. Had pH probs and the grapefruit didn't care, CHP suffered most, BH a bit. All good now though, CHPs are a little smaller but otherwise looking fine.

If I hadn't lost my camera would have a journal up. Can't be bothered with one without pics though