Sucking your own dick dream/nightmare

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by grogro, Oct 5, 2011.

1. i tried this, but my neck isn't long enough..

2. There are guys that HAVEN'T tried sucking their own dick?

Freaks.

I wish I could. I've had the dream too. Nightmare? When is getting blown ever a bad thing?

3. its a bad thing when you learn to do it yourself and you lock yourself in the bedroom for 6 days.

4. Man I've dreamt that like 10 times it's fucked and sometimes my dick grows like 6 feet long and I could swing it around hahahaha and some dog was like trying to bite it

5. Dream? Shit, I used to be able to do it forreal.

Never could get too much depth on it, but I could lick the head. Gay? Ehh, you be the judge but either way I don't care.

I don't see how giving yourself a handjob is perfectly fine but as soon as you go for autofellatio it's gay. You can say, "I don't like sucking dick." Well me either, but I sure like getting my dick sucked. Just like how I don't like stroking dick but I sure like getting my dick stroked, by myself or not.

6. Lmao off guys keep it coming...

In your mouth bahaha

7. If I threw my back out trying I would have succeeded !

8. I had a dream that I was pregnant and gave birth to a watermelon. Im guy which made the dream even weirder.

9. When I'm really blitzed it feels like I have a vagina

10. [​IMG]

11. Sucking my own dick doesn't make me gay. Mine's big enough to do so, so why the fuck not?

haha nah. I've seen less bullshit in a cow pasture. I think that if you can do it, go ahead. However, The world doesn't need to be informed of your self pleasing entertainment. I believe that there have indeed been many worse things attempted by humans. I mean, I've seen bitches eat shit...

Whatever's clever.

12. You are just jelly that you don't even have the possibility of sucking your own dick

13. It'd be even more impressive if I could lick my own vagina, so why would I be jelly?
    [​IMG]

14. I know a guy who has some weird shit with his ribs so he can get in the position to suck his own dick...im sure he has...

15. I'm calling bullshit on that one.

16. [quote name='"grogro"']I'm calling bullshit on that one.[/quote]

Ive seen him get in the position to do it. So yeah.