Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Sucking your own dick dream/nightmare

• Please log in to reply

AJGuitar

AJGuitar

• Registered Upgraded
  • 142 posts
What do you mean, dream...

weirdojace

weirdojace

• Registered Upgraded
  • 344 posts
Suck my OWN DICK!

Like a boss.

HelpMeOutHo

HelpMeOutHo

0ld Skewl St0ner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,955 posts

I never used to remember my dreams, that is until very recently. Last night I dreamt about buying an RV & turning it into my personal grow room, & I was playing with a kitten. But no dreams about sucking or fucking myself yet

too much breaking bad for you

i suck my own dick everyday. all you gotta do is cut it off and put it in a jar of salt water.

As Above So Below

As Above So Below

I'm a Magical Girl who represents Love and Courage!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,895 posts
:laughing: :laughing: Never :laughing:

grogro

grogro

NORML

• Registered Upgraded
  • 134 posts

Yep I've had that dream. Usually during the dream I think to myself, " How long have I been able to do this and why haven't I been doing this more often?"

Yep had that one too.

yoregan

yoregan

Hit Blunts, Not Bitches:)

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,659 posts
I've always wondered if guys have thought about doing this...

frogs482

frogs482

• Registered Upgraded
  • 117 posts
Never had that, but the other night I was having a dream where I had to go through several situations where I couldn't see what was happening because there was something blocking my sight... in the grand scheme of things I think it was some sort of torture. Anyways, one of the situations was being raped by a black girl. Nothing against black girls, I'm just saying it was an extremely weird dream

brody15

brody15

7097556EL3ComputerFile:93

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,731 posts
Prolly not gonna admit whether or not I've had that dream, but according to the internets, it has something to do with wanting self gratification. Maybe it's a dream about wanting to jaggoff?

And if guys could suck their own dicks, we'd cease to exist as a species.

architoker

architoker

canabananabanoids

• Bronze Member
  • 5,411 posts

HelpMeOutHo

HelpMeOutHo

0ld Skewl St0ner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,955 posts
supposedly marilyn manson removed his two lowest ribs so he could suck his own dick

FoRsAkEn StOnEr

FoRsAkEn StOnEr

Comb yo beard

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,810 posts
No but i had a real feeling nightmare last night which i haven't had for a long long time.

It went like this.

I was with my mom and a couple other people in a house somewhere.

All of a sudden i start levitating n feel my like i'm laying on my back in the air and i have this whole body feeling like i'm actually in the situation and scared out of my fucking mind but i cant move and i remember trying to move n even push my tongue through my lips but i couldn't.

Then i'm down and i'm holding my mom and shes shaking uncontrollably while everyone is screaming were being attacked by demons!

In my dream i start to try and scream Jesus but its so hard n then i finally get it out in my dream and scream Jesus save us and i wake up.

HelpMeOutHo

HelpMeOutHo

0ld Skewl St0ner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,955 posts

No but i had a real feeling nightmare last night which i haven't had for a long long time.

It went like this.

I was with my mom and a couple other people in a house somewhere.

All of a sudden i start levitating n feel my like i'm laying on my back in the air and i have this whole body feeling like i'm actually in the situation and scared out of my fucking mind but i cant move and i remember trying to move n even push my tongue through my lips but i couldn't.

Then i'm down and i'm holding my mom and shes shaking uncontrollably while everyone is screaming were being attacked by demons!

In my dream i start to try and scream Jesus but its so hard n then i finally get it out in my dream and scream Jesus save us and i wake up.

you experienced some form of sleep paralysis. happened to me many times when i have been trying to sleep and when i'm about to conk out an odd feeling overcomes my body and i know i need to try to move. but when i try to move it gets harder to breathe and i feel like i'm frozen. and after a few minutes i can move again and breathe and speak. shit's crazy yo. look it up

xBlack0utx

xBlack0utx

• Registered Upgraded
  • 206 posts
Get a few ribs removed and you're golden.

el dorado dave

el dorado dave

• Registered Upgraded
  • 295 posts
If I could, I would --swallow too. Why not finish it off? I'd probably never come out of my room.

THChristina

THChristina

THC time!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 908 posts

If I could, I would --swallow too. Why not finish it off? I'd probably never come out of my room.

I assure you, it doesn't taste like candy :cool:

weednotcrack

weednotcrack

Exercise & Healthy Diet

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,795 posts

I assure you, it doesn't taste like candy :cool:

I assure you mam, it is healthy for you.:laughing:

http://forum.grassci...wing-sperm.html

THChristina

THChristina

THC time!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 908 posts

I assure you mam, it is healthy for you.:laughing:

http://forum.grassci...wing-sperm.html

trust me, I already know! ;)
Practically a protein shake.
Posted Image

The Third Eye

The Third Eye

Look into my eyes...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,855 posts
I keep having this dream where my dick is fucking myself in the ass. Does this mean I need to get laid or should I just go fuck myself?

Edited by The Third Eye, 13 November 2011 - 05:52 PM.

THChristina

THChristina

THC time!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 908 posts

I keep having this dream where my dick is fucking myself in the ass. Does this mean I need to get laid or should I go fuck myself?

Haha, The Third Eye, bringing a whole new meaning to "Go fuck yourself." :laughing:

Ezav420

Ezav420

[FLY YOUNG FELLA]

• Old School
  • 6,640 posts
i dunno man, i figure its not gay until you finish in your mouth.

or its not gay if you strictly enjoy the feeling of your dick, not the feeling in your mouth!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users