Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Sucking your own dick dream/nightmare

• Please log in to reply

grogro

grogro

NORML

• Registered Upgraded
  • 134 posts
Has anyone else had the trying to suck your own dick dream? Mine goes something like this I am stretching and can almost get it but not quite and then I wake up with a boner. And I'm not gay,"not that there is anything wrong with that".
  • NutsLikeKngKong likes this

grogro

grogro

NORML

• Registered Upgraded
  • 134 posts
Come on all you aspiring self suckers let's hear about your dreams!

lnstantkarma

lnstantkarma

• Registered Upgraded
  • 236 posts
I had one once. It was a friggin weird feeling because I woke up and thought I'd just learned how to do it the day before. Thankfully I don't remember most of my dreams.

Señor PoopiePants

Señor PoopiePants

I immediately regret this decision!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,206 posts
Posted Image

Buzzwell420

Buzzwell420

reefer brain

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,392 posts
ive had some weird dreams...

this chick was fucking a dog like a female dog but i was like wait she has a penis and looked closer and it was just another dog

Señor PoopiePants

Señor PoopiePants

I immediately regret this decision!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,206 posts
Yeah, I won't lie - I've had a dream that I was making out with a chick with a full beard. I mean - WHAT THE FUCK?!

And yes, as far as the OP is concerned... I ummm... I have. :o But that was only during a dry spot for me. It obviously meant that I wanted my dick sucked! By a chick! :D

Laugh away, people. I find it quite humorous myself!

ive had some weird dreams...

this chick was fucking a dog like a female dog but i was like wait she has a penis and looked closer and it was just another dog

I almost spit out my Gatorade reading this. And then your avatar. Is that really you?? Whoever it is looks fucking BAKED.

Edited by iMPREPREX, 05 October 2011 - 04:40 AM.

Vicious

Vicious

Astral Finish

• Registered Upgraded
  • 8,875 posts
Rather than dream, anyone actually have the ball to admit to trying this?

Que Will Farrel Saturday night live yoga skit.

crump3tM4st3r

crump3tM4st3r

Crump3tm4st3r

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
I've had this one once. Then my hair fell out and I was paralyzed. Weird shit.

virgin mary

virgin mary

registered saint

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,015 posts
yeah i have those except ill be sucking my dick and on the verdge of cumming and it never happens.

LafterL

LafterL

hollahollahollahollaholla

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,017 posts
not me, but i had a dream the other night where i was like in the world of spongebob, and spongebob and patrick were there, and they whipped out their dicks and started sword fighting with them, like literally sword fighting. then i woke up. i started cracking up instantly. i love wierd dreams

psychoperson25

psychoperson25

New GC Fresh Like a Teepee

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,376 posts
I had a strange dream where there was this hot chick wearing clothes that covered her whole body and it was stormy. Then lightning zapped her clothes off and I woke up hard...wtf?

Every dream I have had has been weird...

CaseyStoner

CaseyStoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
Holy shit, I've had that dream!

THChristina

THChristina

THC time!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 908 posts
I love this thread.

Smokeebear

Smokeebear

Galactic Orgazmo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,635 posts
Wait..

Sucking your OWN dick, makes you gay? But, How?! Anyways, no I've never had that dream, thankfully.

Cfitch

Cfitch

• Registered Upgraded
  • 864 posts
I can get just the tip in my mouth.

It wasn't fun though, hurt my back :/

THChristina

THChristina

THC time!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 908 posts

Sucking your OWN dick, makes you gay? But, How?!

As long as another man isn't doing it, it's not even definably gay. And plus if you want your dick sucked and you can't get a girl to do it? At that point you're just determined, or flat out flexible.

...because if I could eat myself out, I would. At least to see what it's like. :cool:
  • Buzzwell420 likes this

Swills

Swills

Registered User & Abuser

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,579 posts
I never used to remember my dreams, that is until very recently. Last night I dreamt about buying an RV & turning it into my personal grow room, & I was playing with a kitten. But no dreams about sucking or fucking myself yet

apogee

apogee

Registered Abuser

• Registered Upgraded
  • 911 posts
Yep I've had that dream. Usually during the dream I think to myself, " How long have I been able to do this and why haven't I been doing this more often?"

bapee

bapee

• Registered Upgraded
  • 286 posts
I tried it a couple of times when I was like 15 and it hurt my back like hell just to get the tip in.

Not really worth it cuz you couldn't focus on the proper sensations lul

steve2md

steve2md

Medicated for Your Safety

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
I know a guy who can do it, he says it's a lot like trying to tickle yourself, it would probably feel good if you could get past the fact that you have a dick in your mouth.....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users