Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed do yall put in your joints/blunts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TaylorGang34, Oct 4, 2011.

1. for myself? about .6 - .7

with friends? At LEAST 1g+

2. I know whatcha mean mang, so much is wasted in a blunt/joint. You throw down 3 or 4 bowls for a joint which you smoke in one sesh, when you could rip up one bowl into a few bong rips and get just as blazed. Blunts though... So much weed all at one time. It just seems, well, like a waste. But I guess it's different for people who can afford to buy half an ounce to an ounce at a time.

3. Weigh out .6 for my joints, and just pack the shit outta blunts, since I only smoke them when in a big group/ party occasions.

4. .3- .6 and blunts 2-3 why / how do you roll a 1g blunt? But yea very rarely blunts unless someone splits it with me

5. for a joint, i will roll .3 even if im low on bud, but i usually dont roll more than .5 in a joint. For a blunt, .7 all the way up to 2 or 3 grams.

6. In a blunt about a half a 8th and in a joint about the same just put two papers together.

7. thanks for stealing my topic queer

8. Usually .7 for joints and 1.2 for blunts.

9. depends on how much bud i have at the time of course

10. I roll about a 1gram joint and blunt's idk i don't fuck with em.

11. I never roll joints or blunts! I smoke from pipes, bongs, dabbers, etc. I still will smoke s joint if someone offers me a puff, or whatever. I just don't like joints because they waste, can be a pain in the ass to roll. And for some reason I NEVER get high off joints. And I mean awesome rolled 2G joints. Blunts I love just never get around to rollin one. 

12. .7-1 gram anymore and it seems like a waste. Doesn't really last all that longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. How: break up weed. split open blunt. Fill blunt. Roll blunt.
    Why: it gets you high.

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk