Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed do yall put in your joints/blunts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TaylorGang34, Oct 4, 2011.

1. #1 TaylorGang34, Oct 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2011
    How much weed do you typically put in your joints and blunts. I usually put any where from .3-.7 in my joints
    what do yall do?
    post some pics of your joints/blunts!

2. blunts? skimpiest I go is usually a gram, joints .5+

3. Solo dolo prolly .5-.9 for joints and .7-1.5 in rillos

4. a pound :smoking:

but srsly lol. 1 gram in a blunt, .5-.7 in a joint

5. i dont roll joints anymore, but when i did i put as little as possible to minimize the waste.

with dutches, i use .5-1g. games, .8-2g. 2g is the fattest ive rolled (i can only get dank and $40 is enough for 1 blunt) but ive seen 5g and i bet you could roll a quarter in a game easy. hmm... i just bought a quarter... tempting.

6. #6 foxbodystang, Oct 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2011
    .5-1g in a joint and 1g-3g in a blunt, usually around 1.5 or 2 though
    im going to start taking pics; ive been rolling a lot the past couple of months

7. .7 for a joint. and 1-1.2 for a blunt. that being said i rarely roll either.

8. I don't weigh what I roll, but my joints are a little bit thicker than the average cigarette.

9. whatever comes in my dimebags... sometimes a gram sometimes up to 2.5. blunts only for me

10. Joints - Anything from .5 to 1.5 depending on the papers

L's - 2 grams+ If you're gonna roll a blunt, make it count. 4grams in a royal :O

That being said I only roll blunts on occasion with my friends when everybody has some throwdown.

11. 1 gram minimum ALWAYS

12. Half a gram-a gram. Anything more is a waste and anything less you might as well just smoke a few bowls.

13. .5ish-a gram usually in my doobie, usually 1.2-2g for a blunt. On occasion I'll roll like a 4g blunt.

14. I fill it 'til it looks about right

15. If i get a gram, i roll a .8 blunt and have .2 to smoke a small bowl. If its a joint, nothing over .6 or else i would just roll it in a blunt.

16. About .2 for bowls
    .4 to .8 for blunts
    .4 for joints
    1g for fatties

17. Half a gram and over.

18. What why would you roll a gram blunt? I can fit that in a joint. Joints are .5-1.5 and blunts would be 2-3g.

19. ditto.

most i ever throw in a blunt was maybe 2 grams. used to roll cannons last summer. :cool:

20. .7 in a joint, 1g in a blunt.

I hate joints/blunts though. I feel like they're so wasteful. In a bowl I can smoke as little as .1 at a time and that used to get my pretty blazed.