losing your virginity

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pheelgood, Oct 4, 2011.

1. I was 16 in highschool, it was a night at my friend's house where me, my girlfriend, my boy J and J's girl.

So we start out having a bonfire outside of J's place and were all chillin sippin on some alc, and then eventually my girl is just like "lets go inside" and I already knew what she was talkin about.. (We used to just go mess around, like she would suck my dick, and id finger her and shit but nothing past that)..

So we mob inside and we go into my boy J's room and we start hugging then making out and then she lays back on the bed and we start doin our regular thing and then she tells me she wants it in her and im like thinking in my head "oh fuck yea :cool:"

So im hella hard ready to plow that shit and I slip that condom on (Trojan ngga) and I try stickin it in and start banging it pretty fat... Idk it was kinda funny I like was getting close to jizzing like a min or so after banging her and then I like came but I just kept going and kept pounding that shit then she switched to doggy and that shit closed the books ;)

Yeah, shes a dumb bitch now, havent talked with her in a while. Was a nice first chick to plow though, I dont regret it :p

2. Putting it in is the hardest part, ever.
    This one time i was about 15, i was drunk with a girl, and COULD NOT put it in, i finally gave up and told her i was too drunk, atm i thought i was an idiot for doing that.
    Next day i had sex with my cousin, had a bad time putting it in also. after that, its just been sex.
    losing your virginity aint supposed to be pretty, its just something you gotta do to lighten the burden.

3. My bedroom after school when I was 14 :smoke:

4. [quote name='"waysouth"
    Next day i had sex with my cousin, had a bad time putting it in also. after that, its just been sex.
    losing your virginity aint supposed to be pretty, its just something you gotta do to lighten the burden.[/QUOTE']

Whooa whoa.. u fucked ur cousin ? Thats some messed up shit dude.

5. it is messed up to rape someone, not to fuck your cousin. :rolleyes:

6. [quote name='"waysouth"']
    it is messed up to rape someone, not to fuck your cousin. :rolleyes:[/quote]

Both are bro lol

7. it is a little bit...

did you know you were cousins?

8. [quote name='"Blunt Visions"']I lost my virginity to a prostitute, unfortunately.[/quote]

Lost mine to two... Haha already made a thread :)

9. At least you all got to LOSE your virginity and not have it [forcefully] taken from you.

Edit: Grandpa Charles is a bad, bad man.
    :(

10. we did indeed. :devious:

11. Thays disgusting and hilarious all rolled in one Jerry Springer package.

12. It was a hot muggy summer night of my 15th year, I went over to my friends house to smoke a blunt with her mom, well I ended up fucking her instead and she have me dome on the living room floor :ey: good night

13. #153 MMM3, Apr 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2012
    Mine was pretty fun. I went to a baseball game with this girl that I'd always been good friends with, but had never made a move on. We had some water bottles full of whiskey and got to the gate with one about half full when the guy told us we had to drink it or dump it out. She took a pull from it and then said I could finish it... Bottoms up! Needless to say, I was fucking hammered. We ended up looking for our seat in the wrong section at first (drunk as a motherfucker) but finally found our seats. There was a little kid sitting next to me and he was one of the funniest little dudes in the entire world. She was sitting on the other side and so she's basically in my lap for the entire game.

Then, about halfway through, they did the kiss cam, and she jumps up and starts trying to get them to show us. So I was like "aww hell yeah" but unfortunately that didn't happen. Anyway, we get in the car (first and only time I've ever driven drunk) and I start driving her home. We rent a movie and go into her basement and end up making out on the couch for a while, but her dad overheard us and told us to get lost. We're driving home, and the entire time she's rubbing my dick through my shorts, nibbling my ear, kissing my neck... I'm so lucky we didn't fucking crash. I was NOT focused on driving hahaha

So we get home and I pull in my driveway and we climb into the back seat. She gives me head for a little while, but the alcohol had numbed me some so I didn't cum. That clearly frustrated her so, before I can even react, she pulls her pants off, pulls her g-string to the side (for some reason, I find that sexy as fuck), and hops on top of me. I hadn't decided that I wanted to have sex yet, but she made the decision for me. I must say, I was okay with it. hahaha so at this point, I'm freaking out a bit since I don't have a condom on, but she did the whole "I'm on the pill, and I'll take the morning after pill" thing so I was just kinda "fuck it" (literally, I guess). So she's just riding on top of me for about 15-20 minutes, we're making out, feeling each other up, and I grab her, keeping myself inside her, and force her onto her back. Now I'm going to town on her and she's just losing her shit. That goes on for about 10 minutes and then she climbs back on top. I've been inside her this entire time... Needless to say, my mind is blown. She goes for about 10 minutes and I can tell she's about to orgasm and the look on her face instantaneously brings me right to the edge of coming. She bends down, kisses me, looks me straight in the eyes, and we both come at the same time. We started dating from there on out, and we're still FWB. I get so pumped every time that woman is in town... It felt like it was a dream when it was happening at first. I didn't even make any conscious decisions... It all just kinda happened. And I fucking LOVED it.

So needless to say, I enjoyed my first time. Blowing inside her was a little stressful for a couple days, but thankfully I'm still child free! hahaha

///M

*edit*
    Holy wall of text, batman. Sorry about that... I was just reliving it and it kinda happened haha

14. mine was nothing special, was 13 growing up in derelict England, pretty much did it under the canal bridge, pretty local spot for her apparently (she got around and i was young and horney), got given shit for the rest of the year but once my cherry had gone and people started finding out that year was not spent with kleenex haha

15. 19 and sadly still a virgin.

Came VERY close but I guess you can say I got tagged out stealing home...

My ex and I tried having sex however whenever I tried to put it in she would push me away and close her legs because it was too painful for her. I understood however a week after we broke up she fucked a random guy...stupid ho.

16. This bitch is just like, "Let's just fuck" and we were both virgins so she took her pants off and i slid down my shorts and had no problem gettin in that wet ass holee. "twas fuckin amazin

17. [quote name='"MikeTheRipper"']This bitch is just like, "Let's just fuck" and we were both virgins so she took her pants off and i slid down my shorts and had no problem gettin in that wet ass holee. "twas fuckin amazin[/quote]

Ass hole? What....

18. 16 and i fucked the highschool principals daughter. at first she said she just wanted to give me a blowjob, but we ended up going all the way. bitch gave me herpes..

19. Back in sophomore year
    I had just left a year long hurtful relationship with a bitch ass stuck up cunt that week

Well weekend come around
    And my best bro at the time invited me over to his pad after school on Friday ( I always went over to his house on the weekends)

He lived in a single floor apartments
    It was weird

Anyways he knows about my breakup and he offers to buy all the beer for tthe night

So his Mom gets it for us and we go to his neighbors house which is two doors Down
    And were just drinking and talking when all of a sudden my friend gets a call from this chick who he likes and she's with her friend who I've had a history on before, nothing sexual just little feelings here and there

so he invites her over to drink
    And I dont tthink to much of it cuz I thought he was ganna get pussy instead cuz they both liked each other

Anyways they get there and its the 4 of us chillen and drinking talking about stupid shit

I got up to go get another beer and to charge my phone

When my friend comes out of no where with huge ass eyes with excitement and said " dude she wants to fuck, fuck her."
    And I'm just like whaaaaaa?

And he keeps reassuring me that she does and while we are talking in the kitchen we see her quickly leave the house and my friend says

" she's going back to my house to get a condom"

I was overwhelmed haha
    But she came back and we go into the owners parents bedroom

And I say " soo are you sure"
    And she said yeah

So she takes off her shorts and me my pants

And as I'm bout to lick her she.just says to do her

This is was bad

It was hard putting it in in pure darkness and being inexperienced

So I get it in and damnn
    I never looked back

We fucked for a good while
    But God damn it was it hard to keep it hard haha
    And I couldn't nut

But I was alil bunny
    I wouldn't stop lol

Eventually I lied and said I finished
    And she was like okay and was shaking a bit and I found blood stains to but she insisted she wasn't on her period
    So who knows

After that we got dressed and she left with her friend ( sadly my friend didn't get it in)

I didn't really enjoy it that good

But my second time with my current gf
    Actually felt amazing
    Damn that ass

20. Hahah i fucked my teachers daughter in her bed. Funny thing is though, this teacher loved me, and had no fucking clue me and her daughter even knew eachother :laughing: