losing your virginity

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pheelgood, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Lost mine to a girl 4 years older than me in a hotel in Beverly Hills.

2. i must know, whered you get your signature.

3. 22, still in my possession

[​IMG]

4. I just banged a random sluzzer kind of funny story lol.

Was 15 just chilling with my cousin a friend and 3 random chicks that my cousin knew, One randomly says "Who wants to have sex with me tonight" So I shove my hand up and smile. End of the night she is getting on the bus to go home comes up to me and says "So before where you serious?" I said yes got on the bus and that was my romatic first time :)

5. Had to double post. I was homeless for awhile and slept in playgrounds(Logiclly a gated playground is the safest and most comfortable place, Roof is safer but much much less comfortable) Hotboxing and sex in that thing.....Thinking about it makes me lol

6. For most of my early life, I actually wanted to wait until I got married. Then I changed that to being in a serious relationship. Well that didn't happen in high school, so I figured it would for sure in college. In college I had a few chances that I turned down because I didn't want to lose it to some random ho. Long story short, I never found my girlfriend and now I'm a 23 year old quadriplegic virgin, so it'll probably never happen. Even if it does I won't be able to feel it. I guess I at least got to masturbate a lot.

7. best part :laughing:

8. hhaaha, try iheartmacmiller, that was my backup plan! gotta love mac! keep it real!

9. If your posting on here (supposed to be 18+) and you are still a virgin, that obviously means you have a social issue, ugly appearance, or fail at life. Its not hard to get a bitch on your rod, all you need to do is give it effort. If your a lazy douche, obviously your not gettin any poon.
    My tip for you is: get faded and find someone.
    And if you havent and think its not a big deal, then it isnt. If you havent and think it is a big deal, get some balls, and go out there and get some.

10. [quote name='"themedicatedman"']

you're an idiot man...[/quote]

Thanks for the namecalling. Reported.

Your probably just mad because your a virgin still. Lol.

11. hey i'm just being honest if that is what you actually think.

and no i am not a virgin aha :wave:

12. I actually gave him rep for calling you that. Your post was obnoxious.

13. [quote name='"Puff Grass"']If your posting on here (supposed to be 18+) and you are still a virgin, that obviously means you have a social issue, ugly appearance, or fail at life. Its not hard to get a bitch on your rod, all you need to do is give it effort. If your a lazy douche, obviously your not gettin any poon.
    My tip for you is: get faded and find someone.
    And if you havent and think its not a big deal, then it isnt. If you havent and think it is a big deal, get some balls, and go out there and get some.[/quote]

What? Lol, some are here just to hear other's experiences.

14. I was in my late teens, she was in her early twenties. She was bored with her relationship, I had to get over missing out on a relationship.

One day we were going out with some friends, I was so drunk I suggested she could sleep at my place because her place was further away. She said no, I decide to ignore her for a while. Next thing I hear from her, one week later, is if I'm going out that day. I ignore it, she sends me a text the same night that if I come she might stay at my place.

At that point already given up on her, I realise what she just proposed, got out of bed, in my clothes and went looking for her. Don't think I ever arrived from my house to the bar that quickly.

Some regrets because she wasn't "special" to me (at least not yet, at that point), no regrets because I've been more confident with women ever since.

15. It was the summer after my freshman year, I was in my first serious relationship, about 3 months in [longest relationship at that point so far, lasted over a year] and we were messing around and decided to have sex, so i got on top and put it in and got scared a little, so we stopped and decided to the next day, which we did it 4 times that day xD that was 4 years ago and I just started talking to the dude again, we fucked again and lemme say, theres nothing like you're first fuck, for me at least he seems to remember me pretty well ;D

16. this thread keeps me entertained..lol

17. [quote name='"Footsteps"']I was in my late teens, she was in her early twenties. She was bored with her relationship, I had to get over missing out on a relationship.

One day we were going out with some friends, I was so drunk I suggested she could sleep at my place because her place was further away. She said no, I decide to ignore her for a while. Next thing I hear from her, one week later, is if I'm going out that day. I ignore it, she sends me a text the same night that if I come she might stay at my place.

At that point already given up on her, I realise what she just proposed, got out of bed, in my clothes and went looking for her. Don't think I ever arrived from my house to the bar that quickly.

Some regrets because she wasn't "special" to me (at least not yet, at that point), no regrets because I've been more confident with women ever since.[/quote]

Yeah if a girl isn't interested then the best thing to do is act uninterested as well and ignore her. They eat that shit up

18. [quote name='"blakepdx"']

I also got these chicks to get naked and do jumping jacks while I layed on the hotel bed and watched tv at the same time. SCRAIGHT PIMPIN.[/quote]

Two naked chicks were jumping around in front of you and you watched tv? That ain't pimpin son

19. [quote name='"Lambchop1"']

Two naked chicks were jumping around in front of you and you watched tv? That ain't pimpin son[/quote]

Hell nah hahahahahahahahaha pause. Watchin tv with 4 titties in front of you lol

20. Haha, had a huge party in my friends barn... We all used to be rednecks. I was at most, 14 years old. And for alotta us it was the first time to get drunk. Me and my current girlfriend were dancing all night. She ended up passing out in the house with one of her girlfriends on the couch, so I said fuck it. Went back to the barn and started dancing with this sexy little red head, started making out and what not, 20 minutes later were back into the house sneaking past my girlfriend heading to the guest room upstairs, I had trouble getting it actually in. But it was awesome when I did it! No lie, she was screaming and shit. My girlfriend comes upstairs and freaked out. But it's okay cause I ended up dating the red-haired girl for almost a year. Win? I think so.