White widow max dwc

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by toke-a-mon, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Could it also be due to the fact that one was grown under cfl's and the other under hps. Even tho they were both in the same room and shared both lights one was mainly under cfl and the other mainly hps. If so I'm shocked at how big the buds are under cfl.

2. Harvested one of the plants. Not too happy seems real airy and I'm thinking it's not gonna be that good. I had them hanging for about 24 hours then I snipped the buds off and placed them in a paper bag with strips of paper bag in between each layer. How long should I keep them like that before placing them in a jar to cure.

3. I left mine in the bags 4-5 days but I dried mine a little different than you :)
    Grats on the harvest

4. Just an official weigh in. Out of the two ladies I wound up with 116 grams as of today. I'm still curing them I hope they come out to be a good smoke.

5. Congrats on the harvest toke :hello: I just went through this whole thread great stuff! Were did you get the ww seeds from?

Also the trimmings u can let air dry for a few days.. Believe it or not I used two plants that ended up being males and the bubble hash gets me stoned.. Im currently down to just 1 lucky lady Beginning week 5 of flower :cool:

6. Thanks. It's still curing so hopefully it comes out decent. I can't remember where I got the seeds from. I think attitude seed bank but I'm not 100%. It was really like a first attempt well with females so I guess anything smokable would be good enough for me. Post a link to your grow on here id love to check it out. Thanks again for checkin out my journal.

7. Yeh I think Im going with attitude in the future they seem to b pretty recommended. That New York Diesel n Super Lemon Haze jus sounds so delicious lol... but yeh bro I just added the grow link to my sig so stop by anytime. Dont expect no "primo" cus its just some good bag seed not no ww ;)

8. Well done Toke-a-mon you made it all the way to the bank lol