White widow max dwc

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by toke-a-mon, Oct 3, 2011.

1. i actually set up my current grow while my other was still going, so it's still curing now. but, of course i'm going to take some out and try it! how can you not? it's been curing for a little over 2 weeks now i think. the kush is okay, sneaks up on you, doesn't last long and is not real strong; more of a high. but the bubblicious....ohhhhhhhh damn, the bubblicious! tastes good, instant STONE and lasts for a few hours. even after i've sobered up a bit i can, like, feel it in my eyes still, ya dig? i tried the kush first and thought i must've done something wrong, cuz even though i get high, it's not AWESOME. but then i hit the bubblicious, and DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN! super-satisfied. it's really rewarding to get completely FUCKED off of your own wares!

2. Sounds awesome. It's nice to have something that you know you took care of. Def. Rewarding. I hope my grow is successful I guess time will tell not looking so good today I think I may have put them in a lil early. I don't think I'm drowning them cus they arent touching the water but I hope the water is close enough to keep the rockwool damp Shoulda waited a day or two longer. Although my first one I did the same and it was ok.

3. should be interesting! hps makes a world of a difference!

4. Checked out the seedlings today. 3 have started I think one dried up before roots established. Oh well I only have 3 buckets that are the same size anyways. Noticed some stretching so I lowered the lights. Hope they make it so I can get started.

Attached Files:

5. Pix of the day.... Buried them a lil deeper

Attached Files:

6. And then there were 2..... Changed water and added 1/4 strength nutes. Roots already below the net pot I was kinda surprised. Pics still look pretty much the same I'll post anyways.

Attached Files:

7. why are you just chuckin plants out? they seemed to be doing fine. if they are a little dry, they pop right back up if you water them and keep an eye on them

8. The roots on the 2 were dried and shriveled and really thin. I didn't think they would pop back uo

9. Pix from today....

Attached Files:

10. still wee ones

11. Pics for the dsy

Attached Files:

12. Daily progress. I know some of you may think it's stupid to take a daily pic but i might as well give any viewers that see the post a full cycle pic set no? Leave me your opinion you want a pic of the day or rather wait a few weeks and get updates that way. Thanks

Attached Files:

13. Little over a week old now

Attached Files:

14. Pics are great, but most people update once a week, can really notice the difference in growth that way.

15. Alright I'll keep it to pics weekly.

16. Noticed some yellow/brown spots on the first set of leaves. Any idea on what could be causing this or what I can do to correct it. Is it anything I should worry about or not really?

Attached Files:

17. What is your pH? Looks off

18. Have you started to feed nutes at all?

19. Ph is around 5.8. And I started 1/4 strength nutes 6 days ago