What strange things have YOU put inside a vagina?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Peter Griffin, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Hey it wasn't sexual, it was just idk we were really fucked up and I don't know HOW the conversation came up of Me:"Say I won't!" Josh: "No you won't put finger nail clippers up your vagina." Me: "Ok"

and then I did it. He still loves me though. :)

2. i stuck a bottle of lube up there, she liked my dick wayy better tho ;)

3. After watchin weeds, I want to try a popsicle on my gf but that would probably be sticky and icky

4. A dry erase marker and a banana. lol

5. a flashlight ..

6. I once put a vagina inside another vagina, and then made love to them both, and then called neither the next day......

• Like Like x 1
  7. My arm to the elbow, fruits, vegetables, kielbasa, bottles, baseball bat, foot (not all the way) and a few other off the wall things.

I have a few sets of the nice cold steel ones :D I also have a TON of plastic ones that I have never used. I need to just Ebay them.

• Like Like x 1
  8. i put my old cell phone up my ex's vagina and the called it with her phone, it was on vibrate ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sex beads, knife handle, a mouse for computer, cell phone, travel size bottle of shampoo, mouthwash, body lotion, carrot and many other veggies, light bulb, golf balls, markers, pens, hair brush, banana, my fingers, sex toys, penis, ice, necklace of beads, toothbrush, marbles, door stopper, high heel.... That's all I can think of for now

• Like Like x 1
  10. I came here for the shit show.

11. Popsicles, top part of faygo 2 liter, beer and champagne bottles, my big toe

• Like Like x 1
  12. I put apple juice in my girl and drank it out.We were bored..

• Like Like x 1
  13. Were you lost?

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. a pogo stick

• Like Like x 1
  15. End of a glass bong, Then we smoked out of it.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Colt 45, not the drink hahaha, was with a chick with a serious rape fantasy, pretty kinky shit

• Like Like x 1
    We have a winner!