getting your dick sucked

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RecStoner, Oct 1, 2011.

1. I would love to just sit around all day and take turns eating pussy and getting my dick sucked. I don't think that I could ever get tired of that.

2. I had a girl give me the finger blow last night when I dropped her off. First date, shows promise :)

3. I could get tired of it, for 2 reasons:

Once she gets bored, the dick sucking isn't going to be that good.

My tongue gets tired after an hour or so. Neck too.

4. Don't really like getting oral, but I could give it for a long time. Just as long as I have some smoke breaks and drink near by. All day I don't think so, my mouth starts to hurt after a couple hours.

5. Getting a blowjob in about 15 minutes (my gf and I live together 3 years now, so I ask and either get an eager "okay" or a straight up "nope")...pretty stoked.

As far as giving oral, my tongue would hurt after 20 minutes, and I have a horrible lock jaw problem, so idk bout that.

6. Eh I don't want weed tar on my penis you best brush your teeth afterwards lest you receive my large backhand.

7. Backhanding during is already included.

8. Discipline.

Lol....I like you....

9. Wait... backfisting? Or... Nevermind, that'll be my interpretation. Up in yo ovaries, grabbin yo babies.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Always. Who doesn't enjoy being a bad girl and getting punished for it? ;)

:D Nah fisting would stretch out a perfectly tight pussy. Shit ton of kegal exercises required after.

11. lol...

12. I've never had a decent blowjob. They've all been too teethy.

13. i dont like eating pussy except for the most theoretical pussy

14. You mean like Einstein pussy?...

• Like Like x 2
  15. fucking laughed out loud:D:D:D...but no...theoretical as in certain-conditions-must-be-met-pussy.....must be clean shaven....the lips must not be parted in any way...must not have that awkward sweet and sour taste...

16. I greatly enjoy oral sex, some girls are better at it than others, but 90% of the time its amazing..

But I love eating some nice pussy

Every pussy is unique, and the taste and aroma of an aroused woman is a major turn on for me..

17. All day eating pussy? Damn my record is only 4.5 hours.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Dude Im the same way, if my girl is just getting out of the shower I could go down on her for awhile. But any stench/taste that's out of the norm is hard to get over lol

19. stehpanie is probably the coolest chick ever

20. If a girl asks you to eat her out and you take a bite out of her vagina who is at fault?

Need to know soon for legal reasons