getting your dick sucked

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RecStoner, Oct 1, 2011.

1. It's so fucking true though.
    Imagine what happens after you drink three 40oz's of malt liquor and eat a box of pizza hot pockets and chimmy changas.
    A fucking disaster happens, that's what.

2. Hahaha I think its a true testament of my love for bic, that because of my man's hospital stays and past illnesses, I know exactly what comes out of him and I'm still willing to visit down there every now and then :D :cool: haha

3. lol. Nice.
    1 girl 1 cup

4. Ewwwwww you may have just ruined it for me hahaha

5. Also, yellow bic was nice enough to invite me to a corn maze tomorrow...

Like this post ifn ou think he should get some dome in the maze!
    (I'm anticipating very few other guests at the time that we're going)

6. another stupendous package goes unsucked this fine eve :(

:laughing:

7. LMAO. =)
    There's always yoga bro.

8. god dammit i must just pick that up :smoke:

9. its true, i wouldnt say all the time.....

but on the flipside, when she is fresh out of the shower MMM mm mMMM so sexy venturing down there. lol :smoke:

10. oh my god i was asking dusty just how busy it is, mainly cause i was gonna see if we could smoke while going through, but also cause i love fooling around with you my love. :smoke:

corn maze ftw

11. poor baby

12. Illadelph why no action bro?
    You're not letting Fort Collins hippie's dread lock your pubic hair are you? :D

13. [quote name='"nanners"']

Same thing happens with my jaw..... I have a really bad case of tmj, it causes a lot of pain. I have had oral surgery but it didn't help. My jaw has locked before and I accidentally bit penis, I felt so bad. Weed does help relax the muscles in my jaw, so I can give head occasionally. I'm broken :(

On the upside I love receiving... Almost more than penetration. I'll be exhausted afterwards... hehehe[/quote]

I know I have TMJ too, but never officially diagnosed. I have a hard time biting into apples even, chewing gum...bah! But I still suck a mean ween! Lmao

[quote name='"illadelphin"']another stupendous package goes unsucked this fine eve :(

:laughing:[/quote]

Only because you have standards. Silly standards. I mean, srsly, I'd gladly share oral favors with a hottie like you. :love:

14. I have came to my conclusion and it matches the same conclusion I had come to before I read this thread.
    A girlfriend who won't/doesn't give head should not be a girlfriend at all. They should be put in a special class or have to wear a special tattoo on the neck to identify these types. If a guy likes you enough to take himself off the market, you need to learn how to suck some dick. Like Kat Williams said, "ladies if you don't suck your mans dick, there's some raggedy bitch out there who will" or something along the lines of that.

15. i dono if id let some raggedy bitch suck on my shaft of perfection.....lmao im not that conceited, but it did sound funny ya? ;)

16. i make my lady eat a grape jolly ranch when i get domed up lol

17. there have been times when my dick must have straight up tasted just like pure nuggage.

these were the days i was either all day in the garden, or trimming all day.

on days like that i would literally smell up an entire house without having any on me or smoking lol.

she has even told me it tastes like pot lol

i must be a true pothead :p

18. I got my rep bar filled by flirting with dudes too now I get to wreak havoc.

Seriously though, even if a dude pretends to be a girl to get rep, what is he going to do with it? The fuck does rep even mean? I dont even know what the fuck to do with it. Do I get to turn it in for bud? Fuck idk

19. [quote name='"Mairuzu"']I got my rep bar filled by flirting with dudes too now I get to wreak havoc.

Seriously though, even if a dude pretends to be a girl to get rep, what is he going to do with it? The fuck does rep even mean? I dont even know what the fuck to do with it. Do I get to turn it in for bud? Fuck idk[/quote]

It'd be pretty sweet if you could though!

20. i know i'm so unwanted and dang depressed :cry:

:ey: :devious: thankfully there's shampoo (and an app) for that.

[​IMG]