getting your dick sucked

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RecStoner, Oct 1, 2011.

1. that's what they all say :rolleyes:

cliches are supposed to be true dammit! :p

2. Hmmph, I was actually reading this now (high) and was gonna post somethin about me bein a lil over agressive. High stress situations lately. But my post had to be the one edited, interesting.

[​IMG]

Oh well, whatevz. I'll peace out of this thread the council has spoken.

[​IMG]

3. because your last post is the only one that technically broke the rules. that's great and all you want to be sarcastic and wry and whatever, but rules are rules. stephanie made mistakes, and so did you. it was a fair warning. i tried just posting that, but it didn't work so i had to edit your post anyways. there is NO name calling, and NO disrespect tolerated here. have fun wherever you go :wave:

4. Hey Illadelph.. That troll one was pretty funny though lmao, had me laughin'!

5. Sure having standards can be a drag, but you're better off not settling for anything less than.. You know this. The irony of love is that once we have it, sometimes we take it for granted. And for what its worth, If I weren't such a les I'd hit that. :wave:

6. My boyfriend is in alabama right now, I drove him to the airport this morning. I will have eight days without his dick,
    :cry:

7. ...or him....sheesh, us men like to be thought of as more than just a penis....psh

:p

edit: and why the hell did u drive him??? he shoulda drove.....road head ftw

8. [quote name='"yellow bic"']...or him....sheesh, us men like to be thought of as more than just a penis....psh

:p

edit: and why the hell did u drive him??? he shoulda drove.....road head ftw[/quote]

Haha no I'm going to miss him in general of course, but his penis is rather nice :) haha
    And I didn't actually drive on the way there, he did drive but it was at like 5am (I can't see in the dark, hate driving in the dark) and we were both exhausted from staying up all night before :D

We both just wanted to chat on the way there. I'm sad :( I know its
    only eight days but its the first time one of us has gone away so we are both missing each other already.
    I miss him, and him fucking me. Suckssss

9. I have a rather nice penis. I'll gladly show you pictures of it ;)

Hey, I'm AWESOME! Ask me and I'll tell you all about myself and my awesomeness!

Want my number? :ey::ey::ey::ey:

On topic. Wife blew me, I blew my load, she consumed and not a drop was missed.

10. Don't get me wrong, I like sex as much as the next person, but it really can last too long. I do get bored, and I have never really had *good* oral... I don't think I have ever gotten of from it... so, no thank you. And my jaw gets sore and starts popping after a bit.

11. Back off my woman.[​IMG][​IMG]

Sorry being being so off topic....., but OT, i'm gonna suck some dick tonight:hello:

12. wish i was getting my dick sucked tonight...

its so enjoyable. i cant wait to share a joint and or pipe my next bj i get, im at least lucky enough to be able to do that!

13. Same thing happens with my jaw..... I have a really bad case of tmj, it causes a lot of pain. I have had oral surgery but it didn't help. My jaw has locked before and I accidentally bit penis, I felt so bad. Weed does help relax the muscles in my jaw, so I can give head occasionally. I'm broken :(

On the upside I love receiving... Almost more than penetration. I'll be exhausted afterwards... hehehe

14. [quote name='"nanners"']

Same thing happens with my jaw..... I have a really bad case of tmj, it causes a lot of pain. I have had oral surgery but it didn't help. My jaw has locked before and I accidentally bit penis, I felt so bad. Weed does help relax the muscles in my jaw, so I can give head occasionally. I'm broken :(

On the upside I love receiving... Almost more than penetration. I'll be exhausted afterwards... hehehe[/quote]

My jaw locks up too.
    But recently I've been able to relax my face more so I'm not poping my jaw every time I suck my boyfriends dick lol. That does hurt though :(

15. Mine pops when ever I open my jaw, yawn, and eat. Its like a constant dull pain, my muscles are always tight.... I sometimes wake up in pain.. Acupuncture treatments sometimes help and weed those are the only two things I know of. I feel bad not being able to suck him off all the time.

16. Cum to me :)
    I'm right up the road!!!!!

17. nahh dude its dope. trust me.

18. He speaks the truth, my man loves havin his butt licked every now and then. We're freaky though :D

19. I feel sorry for all of the girls whom have licked on my asshole.
    You have not seen the rowdy shit that has came out of there.

20. HAHAHAHAHAHAH thats fuckin hilarious