getting your dick sucked

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RecStoner, Oct 1, 2011.

1. ...i'm sorry but i love the 'you denied it, you supplied it' argument--that shit made me LoL when i read it! ... guess it's not just for 1st graders after all

2. I hate the choking sound when Im getting blown.

3. I like to pull the old Texas switch when a girl doesn't want to give me head.. It goes down like this.
    Her: "I don't do that"
    Me: "Baby you suck my dick and I'll give you the best head you've ever had in your life"
    Her: *sucks my dick*
    Me: *Straight out of the mouth to fucking*
    Her: *Never gets any head*
    Me: *I win hoe*

I don't eat random pussy but a lot of girls suck random dicks.
    Who's got standards now random party goer?

4. @savagepony some things aren't worth arguing about

5. Well someone's either mad that Stephanie has more rep than him. that or he got rejected by her.

inb4 this guy says Im just trying to get with Stephanie :p

6. Lol dude okay whatever you think. I know you are a guy, but you still can pull the stick out of your pussy cause honestly you are acting like some stuck up bitch, so you get to be categorized with them in my book. I'm not bothering to defend myself against someone who thinks its necessary to turn a dick sucking thread into a personal attack. So have fun with that yourself. Apparently you know everything so...

Seriously you DARE me to respond? :laughing: If I gave a fuck enough, which I don't, I would eat you for breakfast and shit you out so please do not patronize me like that.

7. #67 thesavagepony, Oct 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2011
    EDITED

you done yet? this shit is getting old, and i really don't want to punish anybody. i'm wayyyyy too apathetic. so can it, and move on. if you don't like what she has to say, don't respond. :rolleyes:

-Illy

[​IMG]

8. [quote name='"brody15"']

Wow that seriously turned me on. I hope you're not actually a big fat guy.[/quote]bwahaha you will never know!!! ^.^

[quote name='"InterceptorP71"']

I'll be masturbating to this later.[/quote]

Oh lawddd!:rollseyes:
    I wasn't even trying to sexify that lol, but when being really blunt its hard not to I guess?

Id like to say for me at least, I've been a user on here for more then a year, and I got my rep pretty gradually over time. I don't post in here to get rep, that's stupid lol. But should I not talk about sex because some people assume its for rep? That's stupid too. I can't be blunt about sex on here because I don't have to be ladylike, or censor myself. Its nice! Soooo there :)

9. Okay just to clarify, girls do not shit. Before we all panic here......there will be no shitting from girls....you're too pretty, soft, you smell like vanillas and berries, and you giggle and laugh, and give us bedroom eyes, and.....but there's no shitting. That's yucky. Just want to put that out there. Stephanie, or any woman for that matter, does not poo, she was just using an expression.

10. om topic:

i cant wait to get my dick sucked this weekend, im so lucky to have a girl who LOVES doing it......mmmm

11. god damn you :laughing:

12. i wanna get on topic too...i want to like....throatfuck a chick...gag factor and all

13. :ey:
    Text message I sent yellowbic last night:

Love you bby. Forever. Sweet candy flavored dreams for you. Can't wait to lick ur lollipop on Saturday lol.

it's not MY fault he has an amazing penis :devious:

14. thread is officially in overdrive! :smoke:

15. Plus I'm sitting here smoking a pre rolled he gave me from his dispensary. I'm just as lucky as he is :)

16. ur smokin that now?!

im suprised it lasted that long lol

17. next BJ were gonna have to either share a joiint and or smoke a bowl.

kinda like that other thread that was about smokin and getting head lmao

18. i need the equivalent of bic and 5280.... depressing :(

:laughing:

19. dont worry dude, something will come around i promise!

20. Was trying to save it for us for this weekend...

...you took the words right out of my mouth :laughing:

Haha she's out there illa, don't give up hope yet. :)