Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by StickEnugzz, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Thanks Possum, It's all the way done but I just don't have the room yet in flower. Have a row or two that needs to come out before I set that big ole thing in there. Note to self...Probably a good idea to not fill up tub all the way with soil before its sitting where its gonna sit. :eek:

2. Talking Heads Recorded off of an actual record(vinyl) imagine that?
    Very rich sound with an occasional dust pop.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Smge23DCE8]Talking Heads - Psycho Killer (Vinyl) - YouTube[/ame]

Good Morning :smoking:

3. #43 StickEnugzz, Oct 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2011
    /photopost/data/3835/medium/AI6.jpg

How do I post pictures from my gallery to a thread? When I copy paste code this is all I get unless I upload from my desktop? Please help!

AI @ 56
    Sorry for shitty pics. I promise there's something better on the horizon.

Attached Files:

• AI.jpg
      AI.jpg
      File size:
      296.5 KB
      Views:

4. And by the way, us cave dwellers must think alike cause I figured you for one too. :wave:

5. are you Canadian bro, a few great selections by Rush and of course Neil. I live in the same small twon where Neil Young is from, serious

Nice lookin thread and grow, Im in, check mine out..lol Im still learning tho.

6. Aw cool man, No I am in the States bro, but I have been a Neil fan all my life and the same with Rush. Over the years I've been to 60+ concerts and probably 12 of those are Neil shows. I've seen the Shocking Pinks, International Harvesters, Blue Notes and of course, Crazy Horse. My Rush shows are only 2 but both were very excellent indeed; one that I distinctly remember was the "Signals"? tour with Subdivisions and other cool tunes of theirs from the early 81. But hell I listen to everything pretty much from Bluegrass to Bach. Glad you stopped in bro and welcome to my mess...Just getting this thread going so its a little sparse and the pictures suck so I'm trying fix all that. At any rate next time you are up that way tell Neil and Peggy for me. Been a part of my heart and soul for many years, Peace

7. Cool brother you sound closer to my age. There is a Neil Young rock n roll museum in omemee it's only open once in a blue moon run by a local. I wanna get in there and take some pics and make a thread about it.

Rush is one of my all time fans as well. Never will there be another band with there distinct sound.

Cheers.

8. Be sure and let me know when you get that up and posted. :smoke:

9. From earlier this morning, Aurora Indica @ 56 or so.

Attached Files:

10. [quote name='"root2vest"']Cool brother you sound closer to my age. There is a Neil Young rock n roll museum in omemee it's only open once in a blue moon run by a local. I wanna get in there and take some pics and make a thread about it.

Rush is one of my all time fans as well. Never will there be another band with there distinct sound.

Cheers.[/quote]

Coheed and Cambria are the closest I've heard.

11. Tight sounding band, thanks for sharing that; I never seen them before. Are they Canadian?

12. This is a fastgrass/bluegrass/rock/blues fusion...check it out.:bongin:
    Yall have a great Saturday Night and Feast on that Life :yay:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_JT4AapoXQ&feature=related]Bonepony - Feast Of Life - YouTube[/ame]

13. Check out the weber brothers now. YouTube. Or website b

14. Great journal so far StickE! Love the soil vids! Spot on! Buds looked awesome on the AI and WW. Two great strains!

AI is my favorite strain to grow. So frosty and heavy in THC and so forgiving.

15. #55 StickEnugzz, Oct 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2011
    Hey Doc Thanks Man, I just about give up on the AI but this coming along is going to be nice. She's starting to turn purple on the leaf tips and new growth, very pretty. Thanks for stopping by.

16. #56 StickEnugzz, Oct 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2011
    A few baby pics, everybody loves babies...:hello:
    #1 is my Darkstar cuts coming along @ 3 days into rooting.
    #2 I have 2 Darkstar unsexed plants in vef that I have been topping to keep low and slow. I took 3 cuts from both plants so that when one of them pushes out some roots it will go straight into 12/12 for some forced sexing...Oh ya baby:D
    #3 is a pic of an unsexed Herijuana and a Fem Chemdog. Just waiting for a rainy day to do something great with these. "Gonna need a bigger boat"

420th Post Rock On!

Attached Files:

17. Pot Brownies At Funeral Cause Seniors To Be Hospitalized

Funny?...I'd be pissed if it were my family. Hell I get major rush's off my shit sometimes. Hate to see what some good weed would do to someone that wasn't expecting it. Probably not a good idea to do without everyone knowing whats up. Sounds like its all ok though. If the truth were known they probably left the hospital and went straight to an IHOP for a 15% discount. :D

18. Although I am an advocate for Cannabis I am not an advocate for forcing people to take it. That is horrible what that person did and at a funeral no doubt. I couldn't imagine an old 90 year old who probably never smoked in their lives all of sudden gets stoned and probably thinks they are dying. But on a lighter note they probably did go straight to IHOP LOL..

19. I know, right?