Happy Coffee Day!

Discussion in 'General' started by SuperSilverHaze, Sep 29, 2011.

1. I just had to..

been drinking 2-3 cups a day since i was 8. I love coffeee.

So go out today and enjoy a good roast.:wave: and a :smoke:

[​IMG]

brewing my k-cups now.

2. If you're not using a French Press then GTFO :p

Any other method of making coffee is far, FAR inferior.

3. Gotta have my morning cup. Delicious.

4. Lol, damn hipster! ;)

J/K

I love coffee! Drinking a nice espresso roast right now.

5. i had to cut my coffee consumption. It makes me crash harder than before i drank it. Besides i dont want to rely on coffee to be awake.

6. Coffee is pointless, just makes me feel like shit and tastes bad.

7. [quote name='"married2mj"']Coffee is pointless, just makes me feel like shit and tastes bad.[/quote]

Its not for everyone. I remember when I was younger I hated it. Its something you kinda have to get used to, I think. Like dark chocolate.

8. I drank it every single day first semester last year because I thought it made me feel sophisticated or something and then I was like "WTF am I doing...I hate this...and It's a waste." And plan on never drinking it again. Who knows though.

9. [quote name='"married2mj"']
    I drank it every single day first semester last year because I thought it made me feel sophisticated or something and then I was like "WTF am I doing...I hate this...and It's a waste." And plan on never drinking it again. Who knows though.[/quote]

That's actually how I started but by the time I realised how pointless it was I was already hooked so I kept drinking it haha

Ill probably start smoking tobacco from an old man pipe for the same reason :smoke:

10. Yea I guess I'm lucky I don't get physically addicted to any substances I've done.

Have done tons of benzos, drank tons of alcohol, coffee and smoked tons of cigarettes and never once felt like I was addicted to any of them at all.

Weed is the only thing that's hard for me to ever stop haha.

11. [quote name='"married2mj"']Yea I guess I'm lucky I don't get physically addicted to any substances I've done.

Have done tons of benzos, drank tons of alcohol, coffee and smoked tons of cigarettes and never once felt like I was addicted to any of them at all.

Weed is the only thing that's hard for me to ever stop haha.[/quote]

Enough with the discussion of other substances, fucking shit I'm tired of hearing stuff like that. Pretty clear new rule.

As to the OP, I love my french pressed cup of folgers breakfast blend or Dunkin Donuts hazelnut coffee every morning. :D

12. acutally cigarettes, caffeine, and alcohol are ok...chill out a bit bruh.

i enjoy french pressed coffee, but i find that a large pot gets me more on the level.
    and that dunkin donuts coffee is dank!

edit: didnt see the benzos ref in the first one, my bad...

13. Yeah the first one is what I was referring to.

Any Dunkin Donuts coffee is the dank haha, anybody ever try Kopi Luwak?

14. Sorry SilverHaze but this makes the best cuppa .....

[​IMG]

15. Eh, i think you and silverhaze are mistaken

Weed= quality over quantity.
    Coffee= quantity over quality
    :smoke:

16. LIES!!!!!!!!!!

Blasphemer !!!!!!!

:p

17. Happy coffee day
    You know it's coffee day when you blow your bottle of water before taking a sip

18. An actual espresso machine takes ya a long way. Fuckin awesome working at a coffee shop. 😁

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum