Outdoor clones

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Cygenx, Apr 25, 2006.

1. First post and just want to say hello folks. Well here is the deal. I planted about 200 seeds and about 100 have germed and grew so far. Strain is unidentified just bagseed from the last 6 months. Some of that smoke has been killa so i'm hoping for a good harvest. I planted the plants 4/14 and they are about 1inch to 2inch tall now, some are still sprouting so its been a good week of growth. I live in the MarylandD/VirginiA area and was wondering if I wanted to take clones would i have enough time cut clones, grow and harvest at the same time as the original plants? Please let me know.

2. you can put anything outside up through july.

but if you get them out by june 1st then you're golden

3. Thats good, that means i'll enough females to clone and hopefully double my yield. SO far my plants are doing well, I'm either going to be moving them into the ground or into bigger planters. I have around 100plants now. I'm hopping atleast 50 will be female, i'm going to chop males and clone females. I'm trying to have atleast 100 to 150 female plants. Does that seem like alot to ask for a first grow? They are going to be 2 weeks old come the 1st of May. When do you guys recommend i put them into ground? and when can i start taking clones. After they are sexed?