Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best rolling paper for a beginner?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thederpster, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Just wondering what you guys think is the best rolling paper is for a complete newb at rolling joints. I was thinkin about pickin up some zig zags at the local 7/11 but i was wondering what kind i should get? Thanks :smoke:

2. Zig-Zag Kutcorners or EZ Widers, IMO.

3. Zig Zag's

4. Bro everyones gonna just say there favorite paper. And honestly it don't matter. Papers are pretty much all the same. I would buy TOPS personally. Just because they seem wider than the zig zags and theres more room for mistakes. Idk they just seem easier to roll with especially if your tryna roll a fatty.

But i stick with the zigs.

5. For beginners I'd choose EZ widers the paper seems to grip a little better than thinner papers making it easier to roll. But the taste is horrible compared to the thinner papers so learn quick! Jk. Check out my vid on rolling it'll help I promise!