Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"QWISO" Grinder and Pipe resin "hash" Making

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DMX, Sep 27, 2011.

1. I have no weed, and a bunch of fucking time on my hands. So I decided to try and make some hash.
    (scraped as much resin out the bowl and smoked it last night... I like resin dont judge)

Anyway heres the steps I took to do this.

1. Wash grinder, Piece by piece In the same ISO. Using a glass jar and just enough Alcohol to cover the piece of grinder. Did not take a pic of me washing the grinder, but here is what i poured onto the plate when I was done with the grinder.
    ( did not filter it at all, Because fuck that, I want litte bits of bud and tons of trichomes in my Hash)

[​IMG]

2. I then put my pipe in a bag and added some ISO, shook alot for about 3 minutes.. Until it turned as dark as it could.

[​IMG]

I filtered it through a coffe filter into the jar.
    [​IMG]

I then added that shit to the plate. Aswell as a couple stems I had, Figured I would throw em in for the fuck of it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now its sitting with a fan blowing towards it. I dont really want to use a hairdryer, But I may... Anyway, Now its a waiting game until this evaporates..

Will post pics of the end result.

2. eh not so sure about the resin oil

i'll pass :smoke:

thats just my opinion , of course:D.

3. ^^ I know, the resin is kinda nasty... But im trying to get as much hash/resin as i can out of this shit... NO way i was dumping that black "goodness" down the drain.

4. #4 DMX, Sep 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2011
    Im not waiting all night for this to evap... It has halfway evaporated already cause I used maybe 1/4 of a cup of 91% ISO.. Im Taking the hair dryer to it...
    Will post when dryed.

Then Ill scrape and shit and post that.

Heres what it currently looks like... You can tell the difference since the pic above. As you can tell theres bits of weed, keif, and pipe resin.. Oh and stems.. I did this purposely because I was not using a huge amount of weed to make the hash... Just my grinder and pipe so who gives a fuck how dirty it is...

[​IMG]

5. Used a hair dryer to dry it.. This is what it looks like finished.

[​IMG]

Im going to set it in the freezer for about 10, 15 minutes. Then scrapen the shit out of it.

6. #6 DMX, Sep 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2011
    I kept getting high off this shit its fucking real good... I forgot to post up a pic.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. still smoking this shit.

8. That's cool man, I would have a bowl of that with you. Cause I know how fucked up res gets me. Good shit man. Enjoy it while you're dry haha

9. Ive always wanted to try this did it make it melt any different.

10. At first I was being snobby and shit and was all like eww! Then I saw the ball and it doesn't look that bad at all...stretch it out so we can see the actual color...is it brown or black when stretched?

11. Im doing this right now. was looking for tips on Google and your thread came up. Got 1 quart of iso 91$ 9 bowls a bong and my grinder to clean. Out of curiosity how much you think Im going to end up with i have all the iso in a bag and its much darker than yours.

12. I wonder if he's alive

13. Sorry Ive been a little busy. It just got done drying tonight. So 3-4 days for 1 quart in a 8" by 8" pan. Ill post some pics and let you know how it came out after i tried it.

14. Thats not gonna be hash at all it will just be resin that you dissolve in iso and let evap out. Still resin, wouldve been easier to just scrape them probably

15. [quote name='"Beagle"']Thats not gonna be hash at all it will just be resin that you dissolve in iso and let evap out. Still resin, wouldve been easier to just scrape them probably[/quote]

This. ^^^^

16. ^^^^^^Seconded.

17. actually, if you're going to smoke resin, this would be the way to do it.
    the iso extracts thc from the resin and gets a lot of the gross shit out...
    so you're left with a more potent resin, at least, than what you started with.

the more you know.

18. been thinking of making some iso hash with my 2 gs of kief almost 3:smoke:

good job first time making it?

19. Yeah i guess he did filter some of the gunk out. It is the better way to smoke resin if you feel like goig through that effort

20. my question is what if he kept filtering? would you be left with a decent wad of hash/resin? at what point does it become hash