Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What bothers you about the "Apprentice Tokers?"

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by laMars, Sep 27, 2011.

1. I feel the exact same way as you OP. I have some friends that it becomes a BIG deal when it comes to smoking cannabis, I don't get it. It's always implied that if I'm going out somewhere, someone is coming over, I'm watching TV, doing work, etc.....I've already smoke cannabis. I never take the time to say, oh we are going to a good restaurant lets smoke a bowl!!! It's a normal, everyday thing with me. I'm like clockwork with my lady....if we are going somewhere she already knows as soon as I get ready and she's finishing up, I'm in the garage or on the deck smoking a bowl/vaping.

It's not an activity for me, it's my lifestyle. I've never once been hung up on "getting high" it's more than that for me. It enhances my life and helps me in more ways then I can explain on here.

2. [quote name='"SerialToker420"']I feel the exact same way as you OP. I have some friends that it becomes a BIG deal when it comes to smoking cannabis, I don't get it. It's always implied that if I'm going out somewhere, someone is coming over, I'm watching TV, doing work, etc.....I've already smoke cannabis. I never take the time to say, oh we are going to a good restaurant lets smoke a bowl!!! It's a normal, everyday thing with me. I'm like clockwork with my lady....if we are going somewhere she already knows as soon as I get ready and she's finishing up, I'm in the garage or on the deck smoking a bowl/vaping.

It's not an activity for me, it's my lifestyle. I've never once been hung up on "getting high" it's more than that for me. It enhances my life and helps me in more ways then I can explain on here.[/quote]

Amen.

3. @laMars: Nothing really bothers me about apprentice tokers. I was there once so I understand. I try to be as understanding as possible in every situation, it helps a lot.

4. ladies & gentlemen, nobody would even be questioning this right now if it was legal for the last 40 years.

EDIT: and to some people im a seasoned toker and to others im not as seasoned, and i really dont give a fuck i do what i do