Weed Star - Messias Illusion Ice 5mm Glass Bong - 12-arm Perc Splash - Blue

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BugEyed, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Are u biased against weed* tho?? I.notice alot.of.ppl hate on it

2. #22 kliff2004, Nov 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2011
    Everyone here is biased against weedstar, myself included, but I'm biased in a more positive light.

Your not going to get a very positive reaction from anyone here.

They are too good for Weedstar

So be aware of that when you get your piece.

I would love for you to post a review when you get it, but you have to know that people hate WS here, and they will shit in your thread.

Cause they just dont give a fuck about you, everyone assumes that everyone one is rich, and has access to the best glass in the world. No one thinks about how it is in other countries as you described.

Remember being in high school and seeing kids get made fun of based on the brand of clothes they wore? Well, I dont know if that happens in australia, but it happens alot in america, and no one has grown up at all lol

"ew you smoke out of that?" ::rides off on their high horse::

3. ahahaha yeah we do that her too.well we did when i.was in.school , yeah i know.what.ur.saying., but.in my.case it more of a case of.i had a budget from the wife i.could.spend more then.what a weeks worth of smoke.would cost (350 for 38 g here ), so that was the limit , the.price of.rrazy oor and what.not just seem.crazy to me any ways lol ( samsung galaxy s 2 is crud.for.typing.lol )

4. Well Ill tell you this. If you've never smoked out of a large volume bong like this.

Its going to knock your fuckin head off lol

Tell wifey to be careful too

5. These are just your own insecurities.

The cost of this particular piece is not something a poorer person can be frivolous with considering the risks which come with buying Weedstar.

6. #26 kliff2004, Nov 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2011
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIITTTT my boys back.

I guess according to you

Theres no difference between 150 and 300.

Remember what I said Ozzy? you werent gonna get a positive reaction if you post you bought a WS piece?

This guy right here.

I dont really know what your talking about polski, but the did only has a 150 dollar budget.

That means this is all he can afford. So shut up lol

7. Stop making assumptions.

There is a difference between investing 150 and gambling 150.

8. [quote name='"BugEyed"']Alright, what is wrong with Weed Star, I've actually heard some pretty good things about them on here (or atleast about them being better then a lot of other glass sold on here)

If Weed Star is a no go post some things I can buy online (from legit sites) that would be better. If I should drop the perc and add whatever post these things with the tube.

My interests are size, nice perc, and looks cool for anyone suggesting bongs[/quote]

Weed star is great mate. I own an inline by them that's actually been dropped twice and survived. It's not the best quality but it is the most bang for your buck.

I'd get what your getting any day, great tube. But I'd also check out the bubblicious 7mm and sexy af.

9. Im all good with.big.volume
    iv just.always.had a carb.hole
    and.rubber grommets holding
    in a metal stem lol .

Im sure what have orderd will be much
    better then the.agung peices i.have atm
    , as for the wifey lol she is straight as straight.can be
    no smoke , no drink , no.ciggs , nothing.lol straight

10. It should be leaving.grass city soon ;)
    Pre shipping.for.4 days.because.of a back log

i guess i.will just put up my own.un.biased review
    of this.peice,

11. For the price you get a decent piece, but ordered an older version of the messias a while back. Beaker bottom with a 4 arm tree.

I can tell you that the bottom is extremely thin, and the mouth piece of the bong is extremely large. I have had an incident where my friends face was not large enough to form a seal.

12. Lol that sucks
    Luckey for me i have a head as big as a watermelon

13. lol

people are gonna try REALLY hard to make you care about shit.

Your wife is a good woman man.

Its nice that you smoke, and she doesn't, but it doesn't cause problems.

I think that was a really smart idea she had in that, you cant spend more on a bong than weed.

or whatever it was.

Cant wait for you to get it buddy =)

14. I'm pretty sure it's a flaw it's kinda warped and oblong shape.

I'm not saying that yours will be the same way, just be aware that WS quality control is subpar.

15. Na doesnt cause any probs at all ,
    I work hard , and i dont drink.
    I.smoked when.i met her
    a few years and a child.later all is.still good
    with me smoken.daily,

yeah she is.a good woman lol keeps for finances in.order ,
    And everything.else she does lol im useless ,
    i can.spray paint cars and.smoke.weed lol

16. I fuckin love you man lol

17. Let me know how this bong is im ordering one soon

FUCK THE HATERS BIIIOOTCHHH

18. Not haters - concerned citizens. Bitch.