is this real weed?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by mike_2354, Apr 24, 2006.

1. Smoke it and see if it gets you high. :D

2. MMmmmmm. Would you use a plant that looked like MJ to hide MJ?? It may well encourage nosey people to investigate further. I think you would be better hiding your ladies amongst something that is totally unlike MJ.

3. Def not weed, can tell by the image where you're holding a leaf. It's similar, but not the same.

4. agreed. It LOOKS like weed, but upon further and closser looks, you see that it is not. just something that looks similar

5. puff on this:smoke:

[​IMG]

sikee

-dirty

6. man i wish that was weed i havelike a billion round my neighborhood!

7. Never seen that stuff around here.

8. Your a moron if you smoke that.

9. man this thread started like a month ago.... i no its not weed already so your the moron

10. yea thats just a perannial its not weed.

11. ok i no.. thanx for the help though but i already no its just a weed not mj

12. lmao thats like some retarded clover piece of crap

13. ya i no that "michigan ragweed" or wutever you called it DOESNT look a thing like weed more like a clover so i dont no wut your talking about... did u even look at my pics man mine sorta looks like weed

14. it is called wormwood and if dried rubbed and sat in the sun it will dry and bud.

15. it would look like a big balled up hairy pair of balls.naw really it would look like the pic above your question.

16. no what you have is a little flower called the Dwarf Cinquefoil

look it up on google images or click the link below

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=Dwarf+Cinquefoil&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2

17. naw man dont be so sure you are aking a stupid question because a dwarf cinquefoil is a herb for smoking to help your headaches go away.

In other words it gets you kind of sort of high.

and they use it just like marijuana to get fiber.

18. why would it come back every year, it would only grow once it's obviously not skunk

19. Im not even stupid enough to smoke that thing. but its not weed