My plants are flowering,45 days outdoors, should i pull them out??????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Purplesmokeman, Apr 23, 2006.

1. I started from 4 inch clones 45 days ago. I'm in California USA, I planted the clones on 3-09-06....It's about 45 days later, they are about 10 inches tall and are flowering. It looks like if they are in day 16 of 12/12....

I have done indoor growing in the past, and the plants just grew until I changed the light cycle to 12/12.

Is this normal, that the plants start flowering early, but will still grow OK. Should I get some new clones and start all over?

Please advise!

Thanks.
    Purplesmokeman

2. <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Are you kidding or stupid.
    Because your worried that your plants are flowering early you want to start over?
    </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

3. i know what he means... its just cause the weather sucks in cali right now... (where im from too) outdoor is always messed up when u got a late winter... PM me where u live in cali i might be able to help u out..

4. A plant will flower if put out in the early spring because the sun is still not giveing enough hours to veg.. A lot of people put clones outside in the early spring to flower than harvest most of the bud leave the plant and let it reveg all summer and harvest again..