Show us your cheaper bongs!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by bamf64, Sep 25, 2011.

1. #1 bamf64, Sep 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2011
    We have all seen the threads that highlight the glass worth hundreds and thousands of dollars like Toro, Sovereignty, ect...but what about the other stuff? Not all of us can afford that kind of glass, so we have to go with the cheaper stuff.

Anyways, this is the thread where you can show off some of your cheaper tubes. It can be anything from little grommet bongs to acrylic and beyond!

Pictures are great but milk vids are even better!

Papa Smurf
    [​IMG]

Ive had Bud Lightyear since i was about 17..Always done me well.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

i got this $23 and put a 14mm GonG downstem in it

[​IMG]

this is an 18" (fake) RooR w/ a 9 slit inline a/c

3. Got this bong for $40 i think, with matching diffuser beads, gets the job done!

Attached Files:

4. Always wanted a thread to post this bong. This is the first bong I ever owned. Was bought for me an my brother as a Christmas present. it is a good 17 years old. Still hits nice. I try an keep it clean as possible but the resin has built up to the mouth piece. Kept an smoked for the memories. A lot of lips have kissed that bong.

[​IMG]

5. Got this for 35 I'm pretty sure it's fake but not sure

Attached Files:

6. Yeh its fake but who cares its still a nice mini and a decent price

7. [quote name='"dreamtheater"']
    Yeh its fake but who cares its still a nice mini and a decent price[/quote]

Yea it's cool but I now I wanna sell it so I have more money to get the glasscity bubbler.

8. Looking great everyone!! Keep postin'! :bongin:

9. Mini zong with homemade ash catcher. Go it for 30 bucks all together with shipping

Attached Files:

10. Lets get some more pics up! Rep those grommet bongs!

I moved the pics in the origional post so ill repost them here:

Papa Smurf:
    [​IMG]

Bud Lightyear:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. My bubbler broke yesterday and i had some extra cash and decided to get myself a little early christmas gift. Just something to get me through winter break..for 40 bucks this mini zong does the job. Havent named her yet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. @bamf64 where did you get that? gogopipes.com?? i know they have a similar one and im thinking of getting it.

13. shes a bit dirtier now..well alot

BUMP!

14. Only coast Me $50.00
    [​IMG]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHweuPHORdk]Helix Bong Milk - YouTube[/ame]