Fucking a 16 year old?

Discussion in 'General' started by StickyIckyWeed, Sep 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A friend of mine and a friend of my friend was at my dad's place with me and we smoked the weed we bought. It was insanely good weed. I was soooo fucked up.

But anyway, two girls came later and one was 18, like us, and the other was 16. We didn't know about that until later. She was so fucking hot and I'd tap that ass without a doubt, but today my homie says she's ugly and shit and shows me pictures and I tell him, no she's so fucking hot. What the hell are you talking about?

Anyway, would you fuck a girl that's 16 if you're 18? Keep in mind that she looks like she's 18 without a doubt.

2. Why not? It's only a 2 year difference.

3. well when i was 18 i fucked a 16 year old, so yes.

4. Assuming 16 or younger is the age of consent wherever you are, I don't see a problem.

5. depends on the state you're in. In many states 18 with a 16 year old is perfectly legal.

6. 2 year difference isn't much.

7. If I was 18, I'd be trying to fuck every 16 year old I could get my hands on. Unfortunately, I am 32, and while it may be legal, I think most of my friends and all would probably disapprove.

8. well... when i was 18... yes... now that i am a father of a daughter, i would shoot you.

9. Hell yeah I'd fuck a 16 year old at 18. I'd still fuck one and I'm 20... 3 more months though and that'll be illegal.

10. .....

Attached Files:

11. Is your daughter single by any chance? :ey:

12. fixed :cool:

13. So everybody backs me up? That's good because she was hitting on me pretty damn hard, but I didn't get the chance to really get down because everybody else was here, the bedroom is right next to the living room and my dad would come home later.

14. I'm sure your dad would be proud.

15. Lol 2 year difference is not bad at all.. 16 or up should be fine if your 18

16. [​IMG]

17. 18 and living at home??.... sure you are still young enough to do a 16 year old. mine is only 12 and now i know not to ever bring her up here again. i forget that most here are only teenagers themselves.

18. More common than you think guy.

Some cultures the families stay together forever.

Just because it's custom in the states to ship your little genetic meat bags off to college at 18 doesn't mean it's the best.

19. and you have to remember that, even though they may be 18 a lot of people here are probably still in their senior/last year of high school, so of course they're living at home.

20. I'm not actually living with my father. I'm living with my grandma and you don't have colleges in Norway like in the states. There are VERY few schools you can live at. You either got your own place or you live at your parents place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.