Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Can i make oil out of fresh weed?

• Please log in to reply

DrGreenthumb22

DrGreenthumb22

• Registered Upgraded
  • 226 posts
What's up blades?! I usually don't wonder out this far of the marijuana cultivation thread..but ever since I did I want some damn brownies!!

I have a white widow who's in her 7th week of flowering..and hermi..but not bad..prob 20%seeds. She has 3 to 4 ozs of bud. Can i pick her today and make oil outta her? Would I be able to do this wet? If not mayb I cld quick dry it in the oven..or do you guys think it'd b best to just dry her out completely? I have no experience with edibles so any help or suggestions would b appreciated..thanks!!

dreamer88

dreamer88

Blazed & Confused

• Registered Upgraded
  • 542 posts
Harvest, prep by baking at 210-225 degrees for at least 45min, then make into oil. The baking "prep" phase not only will dry out the buds, but will help activate some of the cannabinoids.

Guest_KB Grower_*

Guest_KB Grower_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
id let her mature and dry it out normal

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users