Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can i make oil out of fresh weed?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by DrGreenthumb22, Sep 24, 2011.

1. What's up blades?! I usually don't wonder out this far of the marijuana cultivation thread..but ever since I did I want some damn brownies!!

I have a white widow who's in her 7th week of flowering..and hermi..but not bad..prob 20%seeds. She has 3 to 4 ozs of bud. Can i pick her today and make oil outta her? Would I be able to do this wet? If not mayb I cld quick dry it in the oven..or do you guys think it'd b best to just dry her out completely? I have no experience with edibles so any help or suggestions would b appreciated..thanks!!

2. Harvest, prep by baking at 210-225 degrees for at least 45min, then make into oil. The baking "prep" phase not only will dry out the buds, but will help activate some of the cannabinoids.

3. id let her mature and dry it out normal