The Time I Busted Out Of Fat Camp

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by reverebeach, Apr 22, 2006.

1. I always thought the idea of fatcamp was cruel... all it does is torture the poor kids and give them false hope that a few weeks at camp well make them skinny for ever. The people who own fat-camps are fucking sadist nazis IMO

2. sounds like an interesting day...

3. sounds like heavyweights I love that movie.

[​IMG]

4. this is so fucking funny

5. great movie, i was thinking that to! esp when you were talking about smugglin' chocolate, n how all the kids in that movie had these crazy hiding place for their junkfood.

awesome story tho, it made me laugh man
    ha :cool:

6. #48 bronco, Sep 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2009
    Thats great man. I think fat camp is the most horrible thing a parent can do to encourage their child to lose weight, its like a concentration camp. And once they get back into the real world they tend to gain whatever they lost right back, meaning they have to go back next summer, meaning more $$$ for the fat camp, get where I'm going with this? Anyone who runs a fat camp is a bastard disguised with good intentions.

LOL I just realized this thread is 3 years old...

7. yeah, i thought he was gonna tell us the whole movie from the point of view from a fat kid and i was waiting for the part where ben stiller gets locked in a cage

8. #50 WickedScrew, Sep 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2009

Wanted to see if I could see the fence he jumped and what the place looked like? why do you care so much? I'm interested

edit: didn't know entering camp shane into a google quick search was a lot of trouble.

9. I added to your rep man, Thats exactly what I think

fuck those fat camp nazis! :smoking:

10. Lmao lmao lmao. i loved reading this. +rep man :D

11. hell yeah stickin it to the man!

12. lol, word.

fat camp = not cool :smoking:

13. I bet you the OP is probably the nicest fat kid you'll ever meet.

14. HAHA dude i went weak just thinking about that

15. dude nice story. scaling the fences. nothing better than the great escape.

16. haha I've read your story and its funny stuff

keep toking!

17. Fuck. Whats the fat camp movie with ben stiller? Lolol

18. [​IMG]