The Time I Busted Out Of Fat Camp

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by reverebeach, Apr 22, 2006.

1. I would beat the shit out of my dad before he dragged me off to some nazi ass place where rich fucks who don't know how to instill healthy eating habits in their kids or have the time to actually be a fucking parent drop off their spawn.

But hey dude, congrats from one fat guy to another.

2. this story made my day, thank you hahaha

3. this story makes me think of fadetoblack..

nevertheless it was funny.

edit: haha just realized how old this is.

4. very funny!

very old thread. i'm glad it got brought back, i must have missed it

5. hahaha fucking hilarious story. you type in a pretty entertaining way too :p

6. Ugh dude, I know how you must've felt. I was an extremely obese child, and by age 14 had hit 267 pounds. But, thankfully, my parents never gave up on me, or put my problems on someone elses shoulders, and with a little gentle goading I was able to take control of the situation. Today I am about 7 or 8 inches taller, and almost a full 100 pounds lighter, as I weighed in at 173 the other day.

7. definately reminded me of Cartman in Southpark in the FAT CAMP episode.

congrats man :)

8. My boy big Kell also had broke out from camp shane. He got busted at Wendy's when camp counselors caught him eating after dipping out. Im headed up to Revere on business next week...maybe we can smoke some dank.

9. lol great story. Parents think they can just feed their kids anything, then when they are 12 and fat blame the kid!!

10. Hands down the best part in the whole story...The kung fu Joe part had me cracking up,but not as funny as you running around for 15 minutes before breaking down and crying. +rep for such an exellent story:hello:

11. kinda reminds me of that episode of south park when Cartman tries to escape from fat camp lol

DAMMIT I just realized someone already said that

12. Heavy Weights is my favorite movie<3

13. camp heavyweight ftw

14. great story man :hello:. the illicit candy bar smuggling reminded me of the movie heavy weights

15. Long but good. Would have been better if you hadn't got caught, but I guess you know that.

16. hahaha that was a great story man and congrats on escaping :smoking::D:hello:

17. Your Badass Your story would Make a
    Great Kid's Movie:smoking:...:hello:

18. hahaha fucking funny story. shit this has been dug up from '06? nice...