Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does toys r us drug test during the hiring process?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by evrock, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Yea it all depends where you live, i live in Canada and nobody tests you. Ive literally never heard of anyone being tested here

2. [quote name='"kentana"']Yea it all depends where you live, i live in Canada and nobody tests you. Ive literally never heard of anyone being tested here[/quote]

Go Canada! :p What province bro?

3. [quote name='"BC Buddy"']

Go Canada! :p What province bro?[/quote]

Saskatchewan lol, hopefully moving to BC tho

4. [quote name='"kentana"']

Saskatchewan lol, hopefully moving to BC tho[/quote]

Haha do it! You wont be disapointed! Maaad amounts of weed here, its hard NOT to find a dealer :p

5. depends where you live, where i live they rarely drug test
    i live in bc so most people would fail the test.. haha

6. [quote name='"Sarkons"']depends where you live, where i live they rarely drug test
    i live in bc so most people would fail the test.. haha[/quote]

Hahaha yaa BC's awesome :p

7. I'm always stunned when I read this shit. I find it very weird that almost every company takes drug tests in America. Here there is 1% chance that you have to take a drug test for a job.

8. i just realized, that sucks. i dont think i feel like stopping just to pass a drug test. id rather be honest and let them know i smoke daily. fuck a job