Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Owen Wilson is a legit skateboarder

• Please log in to reply

ChronicPhonix

ChronicPhonix

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,677 posts
This is news to me.:eek:

imthirsty

imthirsty

• Registered Upgraded
  • 206 posts
hes hot

pigpen03

pigpen03

wandering in your grow.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,472 posts
soo old dude, lol its hilarious

also fake,

as yeah right is all about that wierd fake stuff thats hard to prove

Edited by pigpen03, 21 September 2011 - 03:47 AM.

ChronicPhonix

ChronicPhonix

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,677 posts
Definitely old, surprised I haven't seen it. He mentioned tearing his ACL in 93' so I guess he's been at it for awhile.

skiandblaze

skiandblaze

monster hash

• Registered Upgraded
  • 169 posts
its sick but its fake. first shot doesnt show his face, second shot dude bangs his board on the rail and then owen comes in.

skiandblaze

skiandblaze

monster hash

• Registered Upgraded
  • 169 posts
fake but still sick. you can hear owen behind camera guy first shot saying first try bitch. doent show his face in any of the shots.

happytrails420

happytrails420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 457 posts
OWEN WILSON is officialy the man now! Lol

:bongin:

puffinonablunt

puffinonablunt

Registered Abuser

• Registered Upgraded
  • 552 posts
spike jonze directed girl yeah right. after the nose blunt the camera points away, eric koston walks away, and you can see owen wilson's shadow walk in. you should really check out the invisible ramp and skateboard scenes.

Fëanor

Fëanor

Lazy Blunt-Lover

• Old School
  • 7,116 posts
I knew it was bullshit after I skipped to the 2 minute mark and they were still sitting there fucking gabbing like little girls. After that I didn't even watch the video.

Who uses one of those fish eye lenses to make a skate video where people sit around and talk forever? I was expecting instant action.

greenbrad420

greenbrad420

for science!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,657 posts
Lmao, if you actually skateboarded and can pick up on what they're talking about it's funny as hell. wilson is just fucking around the whole time

GrassCtyCitizen

GrassCtyCitizen

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,484 posts
damn, for a split second i thought owen wilson was gonna be cool.

Fëanor

Fëanor

Lazy Blunt-Lover

• Old School
  • 7,116 posts

Lmao, if you actually skateboarded and can pick up on what they're talking about it's funny as hell. wilson is just fucking around the whole time

:P It's all about expectations.

If I wanted a laugh I'd watch his movies.

If I wanted to see him skateboard I'd watch a YouTube video called "Owen Wilson Skateboarding." Or, apparently not.

ChronicPhonix

ChronicPhonix

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,677 posts
I guess they make it look cool at least. It looked pretty convincing, and I don't really have any reason to say he doesn't skate, lol.

kancastank

kancastank

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,705 posts
Man thats eric koston, they dress him up like owen wilson and he does the trick. They move the camera from his face before he does the trick so owen and
Koston can switch places

kancastank

kancastank

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,705 posts

I knew it was bullshit after I skipped to the 2 minute mark and they were still sitting there fucking gabbing like little girls. After that I didn't even watch the video.

Who uses one of those fish eye lenses to make a skate video where people sit around and talk forever? I was expecting instant action.

You most likely dont skateboard so you wouldnt udeerstand. It was a little scene
During the skate video "yeah right" which is full of the "instant action" your talking about. Your just impatient and oblivious to the whole point of the scene

Fëanor

Fëanor

Lazy Blunt-Lover

• Old School
  • 7,116 posts

You most likely dont skateboard so you wouldnt udeerstand. It was a little scene
During the skate video "yeah right" which is full of the "instant action" your talking about. Your just impatient and oblivious to the whole point of the scene

You're right, I don't skateboard. But my music was playing and I couldn't hear a word they were saying anyway. Normally sound is not required for a skating video unless I want to hear their music instead :P

ChronicPhonix

ChronicPhonix

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,677 posts

You're right, I don't skateboard. But my music was playing and I couldn't hear a word they were saying anyway. Normally sound is not required for a skating video unless I want to hear their music instead :P

Oh, well yeah man you gotta listen to what he's saying..the video with no sound is pointless.:P

FuckBeerGetWeed

FuckBeerGetWeed

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,210 posts
Not very legit, no. More fake than anything

SUBLIMEtreat

SUBLIMEtreat

krista-duz-it

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,169 posts
Ooooohh lala

SativaMan1

SativaMan1

I love cannabis

• Registered Upgraded
  • 251 posts
Its fake, but that doesnt mean he doesnt skate. Alot of hollywood people skate, jason lee, earl from my name is earl, is a skater and he actually owns the company stereo.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users