Owen Wilson is a legit skateboarder

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChronicPhonix, Sep 21, 2011.

1. #3 pigpen03, Sep 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2011
    soo old dude, lol its hilarious

also fake,

as yeah right is all about that wierd fake stuff thats hard to prove

2. Definitely old, surprised I haven't seen it. He mentioned tearing his ACL in 93' so I guess he's been at it for awhile.

3. its sick but its fake. first shot doesnt show his face, second shot dude bangs his board on the rail and then owen comes in.

4. fake but still sick. you can hear owen behind camera guy first shot saying first try bitch. doent show his face in any of the shots.

5. OWEN WILSON is officialy the man now! Lol

:bongin:

6. spike jonze directed girl yeah right. after the nose blunt the camera points away, eric koston walks away, and you can see owen wilson's shadow walk in. you should really check out the invisible ramp and skateboard scenes.

7. I knew it was bullshit after I skipped to the 2 minute mark and they were still sitting there fucking gabbing like little girls. After that I didn't even watch the video.

Who uses one of those fish eye lenses to make a skate video where people sit around and talk forever? I was expecting instant action.

8. Lmao, if you actually skateboarded and can pick up on what they're talking about it's funny as hell. wilson is just fucking around the whole time

9. damn, for a split second i thought owen wilson was gonna be cool.

10. :p It's all about expectations.

If I wanted a laugh I'd watch his movies.

If I wanted to see him skateboard I'd watch a YouTube video called "Owen Wilson Skateboarding." Or, apparently not.

11. I guess they make it look cool at least. It looked pretty convincing, and I don't really have any reason to say he doesn't skate, lol.

12. Man thats eric koston, they dress him up like owen wilson and he does the trick. They move the camera from his face before he does the trick so owen and
    Koston can switch places

13. [quote name='"Fëanor"']I knew it was bullshit after I skipped to the 2 minute mark and they were still sitting there fucking gabbing like little girls. After that I didn't even watch the video.

Who uses one of those fish eye lenses to make a skate video where people sit around and talk forever? I was expecting instant action.[/quote]

You most likely dont skateboard so you wouldnt udeerstand. It was a little scene
    During the skate video "yeah right" which is full of the "instant action" your talking about. Your just impatient and oblivious to the whole point of the scene

14. You're right, I don't skateboard. But my music was playing and I couldn't hear a word they were saying anyway. Normally sound is not required for a skating video unless I want to hear their music instead :p

15. Oh, well yeah man you gotta listen to what he's saying..the video with no sound is pointless.:p

16. Not very legit, no. More fake than anything

17. Its fake, but that doesnt mean he doesnt skate. Alot of hollywood people skate, jason lee, earl from my name is earl, is a skater and he actually owns the company stereo.