All about TOOL

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by setch, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Well, there is a lot of speculation the album drops in march, or may of next year..... though that probably means later in the year, at the earliest hahahaha.

I saw tool a the mile high fest, i didnt really like the tool festival experience, it felt like they just didnt get as personal hahaha, still, one of the best shows i have ever seen, but they left the stage early, no encore.... usually they do 2 encores..... it was weird

2. #62 bablok, Sep 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2011
    Sirsog wat do u think the meaning of disposition is, when he says we will all come to find we are one mind or something like that
    It mite be reflection idk

3. #63 DBV, Sep 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2011
    Schism used to be one of my least favorite, but then I actually read the lyrics and it pretty much blew my mind.. to me its about conversations between two souls, in particular touching on how this often causes difference in opinion but helps you grow as a human. I agree it pretty much relates to love.

bablok: I think he's speaking about the source (mother nature).. the comic consciousness. Or maybe that humans together create "one mind". Lateralus is a deeply spiritual album..

4. [quote name='"bablok"']Sirsog wat do u think the meaning of disposition is, when he says we will all come to find we are one mind or something like that
    It mite be reflection idk[/quote]

Look up the definition of disposition. Gives a semi easy way to interperate the song. Or one of the ways hehe.

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h35H2u8XQVU]Tool 4 - YouTube[/ame]

^ has to be one of my top tool songs​