According to Grasscity Growers, what are the best grow tents out there?

GC Growers unite! Please give me feedback in this thread here

Thx

SJ

DiD I messs up my butter??

• by foofighter118
  • Sep 19 2011 11:37 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • foofighter118
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:37 PM

Hey guys I made weed butter on my stove last night. With the ingredients : 15 grams dried trim, 1 half stick of "I Can't Believe Its Not Butter", a mug of water, and some olive oil. I don't know why I put olive oil in because it doesn't solidify and was left over with the water after I cooled the whole concoction in the fridge.

Since I wasn't aware until I was done that I should have used 100% real unhealthy and fat butter, do you think mine will still have any effect? And should I dump the dark brown olive oil leftover out?? Basically... is the butter gonna be worth eating? It has a much greener color than before I started does that mean it absorbed some thc?
Replies (2)

• Day smoker night stoner

• Chevyboy
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 438 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:48 PM

Hey guys I made weed butter on my stove last night. With the ingredients : 15 grams dried trim, 1 half stick of "I Can't Believe Its Not Butter", a mug of water, and some olive oil. I don't know why I put olive oil in because it doesn't solidify and was left over with the water after I cooled the whole concoction in the fridge.

Since I wasn't aware until I was done that I should have used 100% real unhealthy and fat butter, do you think mine will still have any effect? And should I dump the dark brown olive oil leftover out?? Basically... is the butter gonna be worth eating? It has a much greener color than before I started does that mean it absorbed some thc?

Olive oild...dump. it out
Butter should be good after you remelt and strain out trimming but on the stove might have fucked it up because I stove method didn't work but it tasted like pure weed

• PipPip
  • foofighter118
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:56 PM

Olive oild...dump. it out
Butter should be good after you remelt and strain out trimming but on the stove might have fucked it up because I stove method didn't work but it tasted like pure weed

hmmm. well i already strained it before i chilled just forgot to mention it, guess ill just have to see for myself when I make a small batch of brownies

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users