Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

DiD I messs up my butter??

• Please log in to reply

foofighter118

foofighter118

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Hey guys I made weed butter on my stove last night. With the ingredients : 15 grams dried trim, 1 half stick of "I Can't Believe Its Not Butter", a mug of water, and some olive oil. I don't know why I put olive oil in because it doesn't solidify and was left over with the water after I cooled the whole concoction in the fridge.

Since I wasn't aware until I was done that I should have used 100% real unhealthy and fat butter, do you think mine will still have any effect? And should I dump the dark brown olive oil leftover out?? Basically... is the butter gonna be worth eating? It has a much greener color than before I started does that mean it absorbed some thc?

Chevyboy

Chevyboy

Day smoker night stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 438 posts

Hey guys I made weed butter on my stove last night. With the ingredients : 15 grams dried trim, 1 half stick of "I Can't Believe Its Not Butter", a mug of water, and some olive oil. I don't know why I put olive oil in because it doesn't solidify and was left over with the water after I cooled the whole concoction in the fridge.

Since I wasn't aware until I was done that I should have used 100% real unhealthy and fat butter, do you think mine will still have any effect? And should I dump the dark brown olive oil leftover out?? Basically... is the butter gonna be worth eating? It has a much greener color than before I started does that mean it absorbed some thc?

Olive oild...dump. it out
Butter should be good after you remelt and strain out trimming but on the stove might have fucked it up because I stove method didn't work but it tasted like pure weed

foofighter118

foofighter118

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Olive oild...dump. it out
Butter should be good after you remelt and strain out trimming but on the stove might have fucked it up because I stove method didn't work but it tasted like pure weed

hmmm. well i already strained it before i chilled just forgot to mention it, guess ill just have to see for myself when I make a small batch of brownies

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users